Pop Culture Shock He-Man LIFESIZE Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ex Edition Size is the Same as is the Price with the Regular.
Why wouldn't everyone just choose the Moveable Acrylic Eyes then?
Also you get a bigger discount of you pay for the EX in full compared to the reg. So because EX tends to go first so anyone who doesn't get the EX is stuck with the reg.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Supposedly, the Exclusive WILL come with a sword hilt!

I asked PCS why they didn't display the pics of the Sword hilt on SF and they answered as such:

We didnt show them because we had no intention of making them. It was only decided at the last minute after we received lots of emails from customers asking for them.

But we cant delay the preorders as the press releases have been sent. So we will show them when they are finished...a couple weeks.

Hopefully the bust won't be sold out and whoever hasn't purchased can depending on the pics

I jumped on board on these! I got the exclusive version of He-man and Skeletor. I was fairly skeptical of the line, but He-man has really grown on me. The more I looked at it, the more I admired the life and energy of it.

E-mail revealed the Power Sword! The bust looks great (and complete) with it, I think. Normally I'd be kind of annoyed they weren't more true to either the established design of the sword, but I really like the look of this, actually.

HEMAN_POWERSWORD.jpeg

Last edited:
E-mail revealed the Power Sword! The bust looks great (and complete) with it, I think. Normally I'd be kind of annoyed they weren't more true to either the established design of the sword, but I really like the look of this, actually.

View attachment 132543
Wth? That wasn't in the newsletter Or website otherwise this would've gone up on Sunday

Wth? That wasn't in the newsletter Or website otherwise this would've gone up on Sunday

It was sent to people who ordered the bust already. I guess it's going out in the next newsletter.

Love He-Man, but the animated version so not too keen on this bust. However, I do feel the sword does make it look a lot better :)

It was sent to people who ordered the bust already. I guess it's going out in the next newsletter.
Lol makes sense I was like wtf Lol ive been checking the site for the past few weeks after Jerry said it'd be up in a week (like a month ago)
Wow, sword hilt looks great. Too bad I'm not a he-man fan :p
Looks amazing with the hilt
Love He-Man, but the animated version so not too keen on this bust. However, I do feel the sword does make it look a lot better :)
Yeah yo hilt looks pretty badass. Like you Andy as great as this bust looks, I'm probably not going to get this either. I'll wait for a Batman bust from them :) it'll also be like $200 cheaper than SSC Lol.

Back