Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine!

5826.StephenColbertGIF.gif

Chris

I don't even collect MK but how can I say no to GORO, Got me an EX!
Loki.gif

its an honest to god shame that someone who REALLY wanted this statue (luckily not me) couldnt get this because someone felt the need to get in early and preorder it, just to list on ebay for triple the price....I get if you have a piece and wanna sell it for what its going for (for example Im trying to sell my joker pf ex for like 500, bcz I changed my mind on and dont like it like that anymore), but to literally go on the minute its up for preorder with the sole intention of just reselling rubs me the wrong way, especially if its something that has this low of an ES.

Low ES and its an impressive sculpt. It this has all the elements of a grail. Look at PCS Sagat EX. You can't find one for under $1600 and it just released a few months back. This seems to be following in its foot steps

people are asking $1600...doesn't mean they are selling for that amount.

Having said that, I agree Goro will be quite sought after once he is released.

150 is an insane edition size, especially for a character this popular. That is less than half of Sagat EX ES and we know how sought after that statue already is. One of the reasons why I love Pop Culture Shock they still make collectibles unlike other companies.

people are asking $1600...doesn't mean they are selling for that amount.

Having said that, I agree Goro will be quite sought after once he is released.
From the last five sold auctions PCS Sagat Ex prices have ranged from 1200 - 1700.

If Goro is the MK version of Sagat you guys w/ the EX got yourselves a nice gem.

I missed out on the Ex but got the reg on PO

Back