Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the EX…i was waiting and had to catch a flight and almost missed the flight to preorder this bad boy..i just had to..tooooo awesome imo

Had to PO this bad boy today, Reg is fine with me. I didnt want to miss out and have to pay a grand for him on the secondary market! Also have the MK3 Sub-zero and Scorpion ordered. I would love to see this classic line continue with Kano, Raiden and Night Wolf.

Had to PO this bad boy today, Reg is fine with me. I didnt want to miss out and have to pay a grand for him on the secondary market! Also have the MK3 Sub-zero and Scorpion ordered. I would love to see this classic line continue with Kano, Raiden and Night Wolf.

Congratz man. I just have the confirmation email about my transfer, i got the Ex ! Can't wait .. Kahn is soon on his way too !
Classic line all the way :)

Congratz man. I just have the confirmation email about my transfer, i got the Ex ! Can't wait .. Kahn is soon on his way too !
Classic line all the way :)

Thanks Kbx! And gratz on your Ex Goro, grail for sure. Wish I could've got a Reptile, Ex or not haha

Pic I snapped of him at Wondercon
image.jpg

how much you wanna bet, this will get pushed back again til january? Its been pushed back since june of this year, thats aleady 6 months

It will ship out from China on December 10th, that means we'll probably have this in hand in January. :banghead I just hope it ships before the Chinese New Year.

I ordered 2 goros, 1 reg and 1 ex, my ex is confirmed signed artist proof, wondering how much on the bay I could get him for, saw a regular EX go for over 1 k already

Back