Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chris i gotta ? for u...im new to collecting and have been buying/PO things from SS really exclusively up until this point...I didnt really get what other companies where selling what, etc (despite my dumbass owning the lion-o from PCS...dont ask me how the hell i didnt make that connection in my head)....and ive seen you both here and on SF and was hoping since you clearly know ur stuff how does PCS work in terms of preordering, what stuff will appear on the SS website (like ik scorpion was but i didnt see links for reptile or subzero for example) and myself being a huge MK fan how I could, if its possible to obtain a preorder or like a waitlist (similar to the way SS does it) for say sub-zero or reptile or shao kahn or the other statues i appear to have missed out on? Thanks for your time and the heads up on goro as i love how this big boy looks

Please try to use punctuation and paragraphs... would make the reading a lot easier.

Regarding the older MK pieces, that ship has sailed... PCS seperated from SSC a while ago with Scorpion and Kitana being the last pieces sold through SSC. Now, the only way to get the exclusives is directly through PCS.
You can however still purchase some of the regulars through local sellers or spend some serious dough on ebay. Also, there are some users on the statueforum selling theirs because of the wait, financial troubles, etc. Good luck :)

Adding to the above post, PCS currently only takes paypal for payment. So any future PO's make sure you have a paypal account open and ready at the time of check out. Also expect the PCS site to crash almost immediately when ordering go's live. Be ready to refresh your screen about a million times.

Chris

guys thanks for the responses and will do..and really no shot in being able to grab that reptile? I really love that switch out head...although at least Il be able to grab Goro...also Ive noticed that on alot of threads there are a LOT of ppl ripping PCS...why is that is there something Im missing?

guys thanks for the responses and will do..and really no shot in being able to grab that reptile? I really love that switch out head...although at least Il be able to grab Goro...also Ive noticed that on alot of threads there are a LOT of ppl ripping PCS...why is that is there something Im missing?
This place ain't called Sideshow Freaks for nothing. There are a lot of users here that will rip on anything that isn't Sideshow. Things have gone wrong in the past with poor QC and increased edition sizes but it's no different to Sideshow's problems. The difference being PCS is a smaller and the head of the company is very active in the forums so it gives people a target for their unforgiving hatred. Then there are those users that will latch onto whatever their internet buddies think. But despite people's hatred, a lot of them will still order PCS statues anyway. People love to hate I guess...

I definitely am...looks amazing..now which do u think is better this or their shao kahn statue? like if u had to choose one villain which would u guys get?

I got some video over here of Goro :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k20qB8RhJoA[/ame]

NYCC-2013-Pop-Culture-Shock-Collectibles-6-of-10.jpg

NYCC-2013-Pop-Culture-Shock-Collectibles-7-of-10.jpg

Ordered the ex! This piece wasn't even on my radar until I saw it at NYCC. Seriously impressive looking in person.

Back