Poltergeist 12'' !!!!! Reverend Kane !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played by Julian Beck, founder of The Living Theatre. Display him next to the Maria Ouspenskaya Wolfman Maleva the Gypsy Woman figure. Subtitle the shelf, "Acting Legends: Not Famous But Influential."

(Yes, I'm returning to my obscure ways. Trying to live down having started that Dusty-in-the-warehouse thread.)

And now we must get Shai in touch with a good repro-maker. I often wonder why no one has thought of making repros of exclusive accessories. They may not be "the real thing", but at least you could display that Severed head, Teddy bear, svered head, machete, severed head, etc.

Bump for no other reason than experiencing the joy of necroposting.

Its kind of hot when the thread just lays there.

LOL....I'm the one who owns this piece now.............................Larry

Can't blame the original necroposter - someone else started it. I guess it's spreading.

Yeah, it's like a sickness... I keep seeing old threads and I think maybe some new info came up that absolutely needs to be looked at... and it ends up being just some short reply like...

"Nice figure... "

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Can't blame the original necroposter - someone else started it. I guess it's spreading.

It was my fault. Saturday night my wife and I got in from our rare evening with no kids. We had stopped off at the local pub where my nephew and his fiance were having her office Christmas party. I feeling like a bit of a smartass so I randomly picked a very old thread just for the sake of sarcasm.

I know I shouldn't drink and post but I did.

Kind of neat how the Buffy Der Kinderstod figure resembles a demonic Kane though.

100_3141.jpg

100_3142.jpg

that is really good. and i am not a necroposter. you go back and look at certain peoples threads and replys and i don't come close to being a perverted person.pitu has me beat big time.

Not necrophiliac who has 'relations' with corpses,
necroposter that resurrects ancient threads that are no longer current or relevant.

Back