Iron Man 12” Custom Painted Titan Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
SAVE THE TATAS

I recently hosted a custom action figure painting contest on a popular movie forum

The selected contestants had to choose a theme and paint a 12” Titan Iron Man Figure in that Theme, here are the entries:

One of the themes was a Breast Cancer Awareness Figure that I intended to auction on ebay & give 100% of the proceeds to The Breast Cancer Foundation

Here is that entry

Unfortunately this entry did not win, the contestant that submitted Boba Fett won, but you have an opportunity to win this figure by clicking this link and bidding on it

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331177072659

ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION

So not only will you win a cool Iron Man Figure, but you also help a worthy charity

Thanks

So far the auction has 93 views but only one bid

This is kind of disappointing

If anyone is leery of this because they may think it is a scam I can assure you it’s is legitimate.

The money goes directly to the American Breast Cancer Foundation via the Ebay Giving program and I have offer free shipping.

If you have a moment please check out the auction and if you are so inclined place a bid

BTW: Please keep this thread bumped because this a for a good cause

Back