Poll: So for those acquired the statue, how did you find out about the Gray Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So for those acquired the statue, how did you find out about the Gray Hulk?

• Podcast

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Newsletter

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Forum

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Was just wandering through the SS website.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
I found out on the Forum. Hours after the Gray Hulk was sold out. And yet, I had read the newsletter and I had listened to the podcast before. But I guess I was so focused on the Strider priority order, that all these so called 'hints' passed me by. If SSC would mentioned clearly in that *`^$*%£ * newsletter that a LE 50 Gray Hulk was for sale at a certain time, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the harsh language...

I did what I normally do; read the whole newsletter then click on certain items of interest. For some reason I didn't click on the Hulk/Spidey statue at first even though I definitly wanted it. So I heard the podcast and the hint within. I then click on every other stuff including the Hulk/Spidey and noticed the link within the link, but wasn't looking for it, as I had totally forgotten the podcast's hint. Did anyone notice if the hidden link was also in the exclusive flexpay page?

Back