POLL: HT Movie Cap. America - First, or Avengers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which HT Version you would prefer?

• 1. AVENGERS movie

Votes: 46 25.1%
  • 2. CAPTAIN AMERICA -THE FIRST AVENGER movie

Votes: 137 74.9%

• Total voters
The first avengers captain America looks way better the avenger one. Is the avenger version's outfit older than first avengers one?

Better look at how CA will look on screen.

https://youtu.be/tY9DnBNJFTI

After looking at the scene with Thor, IM and Cap in the woods at 1:11, I'm convinced that HT did the Thor Thor right. His legs aren't that big. When I look at my Thor Thor from that angle, they nailed it. It does look like some of the arch has been taken out of the shoulder part of the cape. It looks to drape more than in Thor.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I thought this version was the first.... :peace

6795343652_3091cb2f70.jpg

J.D. Salinger's son . . . no lie. :monkey3

Catch that in your (r)eye.

detail.jpg

__

This thread is still going??!!

Haha, the naivete of the Call of Duty generation is at play here. Everything has to look militaristic and like padded body armor. It's actually more likely with advances in technology, things become more efficient size, shape, and material wise. So if SHIELD is using tech that is far above the usual military standard issue, then the rationale could be made that Cap's outfit is made of highly durable composite materials. I think people should search "super thin body armor" and see what comes up.

This thread is still going??!!

Haha, the naivete of the Call of Duty generation is at play here. Everything has to look militaristic and like padded body armor. It's actually more likely with advances in technology, things become more efficient size, shape, and material wise. So if SHIELD is using tech that is far above the usual military standard issue, then the rationale could be made that Cap's outfit is made of highly durable composite materials. I think people should search "super thin body armor" and see what comes up.

I'm not of the Call of Duty generation. I simply like the First Avenger suit more than I do the Avengers suit. I think you made a good point when discussing why the suit looks less militaristic though. I think once the movie comes out, and more importantly, the figure, more folks will like it as much as the FA suit. Probably more so because it captures the comic version of CA in a more realistic way.

Last edited:
I'm not of the Call of Duty generation. I simply like the First Avenger suit more than I do the Avengers suit. I think you made a good point when discussing why the suit looks less militaristic though. I think once the movie comes out, and more importantly, the figure, more folks will like it as much as the FA suit. Probably more so because it captures the comic version of CA in a more realistic way.

:exactly: pretty much why im holding up for Avengers cap

I loved the FA suit as soon as I saw it and felt the same way about the Avengers one and can appreciate Cap's suits evolution more than I can every Iron Man Mark that comes out, so the more the merrier, IMO.

I can't wait to have FA and Rescue suit Cap flank the Avengers Cap on my displays when they all come out

Haha, the naivete of the Call of Duty generation is at play here.

Not quite. Evans looked fine in the USO comic accurate suit in First Avenger. It was cheesy but had a nice balance to it. The Avengers looks good from the neck down but the cowl throws it all off in most shots.

Not quite. Evans looked fine in the USO comic accurate suit in First Avenger. It was cheesy but had a nice balance to it. The Avengers looks good from the neck down but the cowl throws it all off in most shots.

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:lecture

Where is USO Cap from HT... WHERE??!?!?!? :gah:

Back