Politician PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is, actually. Do you think that if any of the modern political organizations had even a fraction of what those men had in balls and brains, we would be in the mess we are now?

I don't say things like this often, but for anyone who does believe that, you need to open a history book.
--

My political pessimism & sarcasm not withstanding . . . I concur with your original statement. I am a registered Republican according to my voter registration card. Before anyone asks . . . yes. I am a naturalized citizen and I have legitimate/valid documents/paperwork confirming it considering I reside in a state that is not known for consistency & regularity when it comes to vote counting.

Political leaders nowadays do lack the balls & brains our country's forefathers had.

Then again . . . I don't think our country's forefathers would have ever thought the country would be where it is today.

Enough said.

Anyone game for a PF diorama of JFK in the Oval Office w/ Marilyn Monroe?

I wish the Revolutionary 1:6 line was still alive.

Washington was great. I would have bought Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere and Ben Franklin (lecherous, drunken, money grubbing fanatics that they were).

Never heard of these.

I guarantee you the Ron Paul fans would buy a PF. There are a few more politicians that there supporters think that they are rock stars.

Back