Politician PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lgjlumeqGL1qb7n6po1_500.gif

LOL WUT?

They would be pretty inexpensive though,what with them being hollow and sculpted out of _____:lol

A Sarah Palin PF . . . dressed up sexy . . . wearing a skimpy outfit based on the outfit wore by THE BARONESS from GI JOE . . . may sell. A lot of alteration is obvious required.

:lol

As for the current crop of useless losers, no (insert colorful expletive) way! :mad:
--

I don't know.

If an Obama PF was produced, I'm sure he would take credit for it because Sideshow's success was due to government funding & stimulus and not collectors like ourselves.

--

I don't know.

If an Obama PF was produced, I'm sure he would take credit for it because Sideshow's success was due to government funding & stimulus and not collectors like ourselves.

And don't forget Sideshow ships products on *roads* and *bridges* thoughtfully provided by the government. Hence the government deserves the credit for building Sideshow from a tiny garage kit company :cuckoo:

I assume your referring to random politicians?
if you were referring to Presidents, then i guess you would have named it President PFs??

IF i was rich and money was no object.........
I would buy them.....................
for target practice :rotfl:rotfl

otherwise....... NFW!:pfft:

people complain about the price of a Batman PF and Star Wars PF's, i dont see anyway these would sell for the prices PF's are charging these days.

I wish the Revolutionary 1:6 line was still alive.

Washington was great. I would have bought Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere and Ben Franklin (lecherous, drunken, money grubbing fanatics that they were).

I wish the Revolutionary 1:6 line was still alive.

Washington was great. I would have bought Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere and Ben Franklin (lecherous, drunken, money grubbing fanatics that they were).
--

You realize you're describing the Republican Party . . . wait a minute . . . that's the Democratic Party too . . . wait a minute . . . the Tea Party fits that description too . . . wait . . . that description fits Communists too. DAMN . . . there really is not a difference anymore is there?

There is, actually. Do you think that if any of the modern political organizations had even a fraction of what those men had in balls and brains, we would be in the mess we are now?

I don't say things like this often, but for anyone who does believe that, you need to open a history book.

Back