Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me. Somebody posted a pic with this next to Green With Envy, and I thought the new one beat it. But, I do hope there is a COH facing forward that is a little more seductive. Everybody said the first WW was a tranny looking piece too, and I really liked it (though I am trading up for the new one). There was a hint of Ray Liotta though in the face...Maybe I am just Hugh Grant.

They'll put a mustache on him and dress him in a motorcycle jacket. Of course, he'll also be wearing leather chaps as well. It goes without saying that some peeps here will say it looks like a great modern take on the character.

...you're right. That sounds like something they'd do nowadays honestly.

God what happened to you SS?

The prime 1 will be the one for me
unless I see more photos and decide she's perfect

Buldging left biceps?!^^ Huge roided back?! Holy ****, most of you guys probably fall either in the mega skinny dweeb or fatso cant get off the couch body types.
I’m laughing my ass off here.

For me this is a must have but I am a fitness guy so I dont feel as threatened by a very lady like fit body on a woman. ROFL! Seriously guys. Less time on message boards, less cheetos and maybe go to a gym once in a while. Lay off the fries and double milk shake a lil, ok?

Buldging left biceps?!^^ Huge roided back?! Holy ****, most of you guys probably fall either in the mega skinny dweeb or fatso cant get off the couch body types.

For me this is a must have but I am a fitness guy so I dont feel as threatened by a very lady like fit body on a woman. ROFL! Seriously guys. Less time on message boards, less cheetos and maybe go to a gym once in a while. Lay off the fries and double milk shake a lil, ok?

Translation: I go to the gym. I'm better than you all.

Rolls eyes....

And? :lol

I think this was originally a new SS she hulk, then they probably changed it in the last min, to complete the new trio. I'm still happy it was not my cup of tea. Money and space is more tight than ever. I'm already in huge debt now trying to pay my bills and new coming statues.

Cool Story, Bro

Crap I just ate fast food all week. I fall into his category. Im single, fat, have tons of pimples on my face, never worked out in my life, and spend all day online. :( got to give credit he knows his stuff.

Translation: I go to the gym. I'm better than you all.

Rolls eyes....

Odds are he probably looks like Jabba the Hutt. I've noticed most people who call out others are actually the ones with the problems (IE: he's probably fat and lazy and eats Cheetos all day while trolling forums).. I believe I found a picture of him..

picture.jpg

Crap I just ate fast food all week. I fall into his category. Im single, fat, have tons of pimples on my face, never worked out in my life, and spend all day online. :( got to give credit he knows his stuff.

Thanks for sharing with us

:rotfl

Odds are he probably looks like Jabba the Hutt. I've noticed most people who call out others are actually the ones with the problems (IE: he's probably fat and lazy and eats Cheetos all day while trolling forums).. I believe I found a picture of him..

picture.jpg
One of my favorite episodes...lol

Back