Premium Format Poison Ivy PF v3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao wow

that is bad

What is SS doing with their DC stuff, they have been falling on their faces left and right with this line.

Maybe the sculptor was told to make She-Hulk and then they changed it last minute? :lol

yeah, it seems like a missed opportunity for she hulk. I don't think Ivy has ever been known for being super ripped or athletic. maybe something like this could work for Catwoman

It's a great statue if you want to modify it to be a She-Hulk or any other muscular female character...

I know that people keep focusing on her back but to me the real killer is that bulging left bicep. It's just huge and screams female bodybuilder. I'm just picturing how odd it will look for people who collect female statues and have Wonder Woman, Red Sonja, Supergirl, etc., and then Poison Ivy sitting there looking like she could kick all their asses with her bare hands.

That bicep is not bulging. Looks like the bicep of a fit person. Female bodybuilders put that bicep to shame.

lmao wow

that is bad

What is SS doing with their DC stuff, they have been falling on their faces left and right with this line.

It's not only their DC PFs. Their Mavel PFs are pretty wretched too. It's basically completely FUBAR in both licenses right now with no signs of slowing down.

I can't see this version of Ivy seducing many men with that muscular back and flat ass.
And edgy one-sided hair style. They all look like trannies.

Vamers-Store-Sideshow-Collectibles-VS-SSC-PFF-CM-Premium-Format-Figure-Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

terminator-rebel-terminator-mythos-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300665-12.jpg

She’s got incredible definition, but the muscles on her arms and back don’t seem that large. Compare the width of her legs with her arms... I think the lighting is making her look more beastly than she really is.

It's not only their DC PFs. Their Mavel PFs are pretty wretched too. It's basically completely FUBAR in both licenses right now with no signs of slowing down.

I haven't been paying as much attention to the Marvel statues (only have the recent Spidey and whenever they make Doc Ock) and have been paying more attention to the DC stuff because I'm still freaking waiting for Red Hood, Robin and Nightwing but if they continue with the crap they're doing now, I'll wait for another company to do them good.

I'm still in shock they decided to redo 6..not one or two like Batman and/or Superman but 6 characters they put out a few years ago, what a freaking joke.

Whatever is going on at SS needs to stop. Their SW stuff aside from a few pieces have been a mess too.

I haven't been paying as much attention to the Marvel statues (only have the recent Spidey and whenever they make Doc Ock) and have been paying more attention to the DC stuff because I'm still freaking waiting for Red Hood, Robin and Nightwing but if they continue with the crap they're doing now, I'll wait for another company to do them good.

I'm still in shock they decided to redo 6..not one or two like Batman and/or Superman but 6 characters they put out a few years ago, what a freaking joke.

Whatever is going on at SS needs to stop. Their SW stuff aside from a few pieces have been a mess too.

Same. I am waiting for nightwing, Robin, and Redhood as well. They are so overdue. I still can't believe we got batwoman before them (even though I love SS batwoman, priorities man) But from the direction they are going, I am not sure if I want them to make them anymore. I can't imagine how disappointed I will be when they mess it up. And They probably will never revisit them like they do infinitely with Joker, Batman, Harley and catwoman.
On the side note, I am psyched Prime1 has decided to make hush Nightwing. I have more faith in them than in sideshow. I hope they will also make comic red hood and robin in the future too.

In a way I’m actually happy some are not well liked as the many older previous statues. We all just can’t keep buying everything that SS and other companies keep dishing out. This can be a good thing. Some who likes it can buy it and enjoy it. To others we get to save money and the ever disappearing space. So I really do welcome the subpar statues imo. She looks good. Just not good enough to make me spend 550-675.00 for it. It’s not the artists fault. It’s the art direction I would say.

In a way I’m actually happy some are not well liked as the many older previous statues. We all just can’t keep buying everything that SS and other companies keep dishing out. This can be a good thing. Some who likes it can buy it and enjoy it. To others we get to save money and the ever disappearing space. So I really do welcome the subpar statues imo. She looks good. Just not good enough to make me spend 550-675.00 for it. It’s not the artists fault. It’s the art direction I would say.

Yeah, I definitely blame the AD for all of the junk that's been released recently. Even if sideshow does release the characters that collectors are waiting for (Robin, Nightwing, Flash, etc...), what the hell will they look like? They will be sideshowified PFs that don't exist in comics. If that's the case, I'm certainly not buying that garbage.

These revisits are excessive to say the least. Especially when there are so many other great characters that need to be released. Trust me when I say the Marvel PF line is every bit as screwed up as the DC line. Hell, even more so IMO. I've passed on Marvel PFs that I'd buy in a heartbeat simply because of the messed up costume designs sideshow is putting out. I'm also dying to add a classic Perez Deathstroke to my collection. Instead sideshow gives us that absolutely wretched Deathstroker PF. I don't even care or get excited anymore about character sneaks or partial reveals anymore because all I can think is...what will sideshow do to F this PF up?

I love it when you speak coherently. LOL

Back