Plo Koon soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaulFan said:
Here's Plo with his regular saber after they made the correction:

092106_plo.jpg

I just love the look of this figure.

Got my 24 hour notice yesterday. I am hoping that he might ship out tonight and arrive tomorrow. If he ships tomorrow then he won't get here until next week since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday like FedEx does.

:monkey2

Well, I know that the impending shipment of the SSC Plo Koon makes Dave Filoni (director of the new "Clone Wars") very happy.

:eek:

looks good, i'll have to find a regular for a nice price. and maybe even pick up fisto again.

Plo was my first cancelation. I'm not particularly displeased with the photos, but I just don't want to keep up at the current pace of releases and he was the one to get the chop.

The increased retail price isn't helping either. I think I'll try to track this one down one day at a bargain price.

:fireworks Item Shipping Soon :fireworks

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Plo Koon - Sideshow Exclusive

(not that it's that type of thread--but)Date Placed: 2006-09-15 17:01:10

:elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant

Good news guys, mine'll be awhile since my Wait List conversion just happened end of last week, still just order placed at the moment.

Here where my order was, if I hadn't have cancelled it to get the regular: 2006-09-15 17:01:17

Here is mine
Date Placed:

2006-09-15 17:00:50

Shipping Soon

MaulFan said:
Good news guys, mine'll be awhile since my Wait List conversion just happened end of last week, still just order placed at the moment.

Congratulations regardless of the wait... I just received my Yavin Luke, Not A Cave Enviro, and Legacy Bond Lazenby--- I'm squarely back on board the SS train as everytime this stuff arrives I feel like a kid again on Xmas morning!! Can't wait for Plo Koon!!!

Well, hopefully the wait won't be too long, I actually had my Legolas be WL conversion and I got him as fast as normal. Deffinately can't wait to check out the sculpt in person.

Back