Please STOP carrying Medicom products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Its clear that this overpriced junk weighs down your inventory and probably loses you money that you have to pass on by raising your own product prices.

Stop bringing more of it in. It all stinks.

If Sideshow can make money on them, they will...

I agree that Medicom are garbage though. My only experience with Medicom was the 1/6 Venom that arrived with both wrists broken.

How much can they be making when almost all of their products sit for 2 years and hit the 50% off sales or get given away during promotions.

They still have Mick Jagger! He's been out for YEARS.

I kinda like looking at overpriced garbage. It's like paving the road for a Hot Toys future.

Kubricks rule! They're way better than LEGO.

BURN THE
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

HERETIC!!!

Medicom is really good in making 1/6 scale anime figures. Wish they make more of them! Wish they finally make Alucard from Hellsing! T_T But they really should break down with the movie licenses. :D Anyway, their Bale-Batmans was awesome, I should admit. Much better than all the HT ones.

BURN THE
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

HERETIC!!!
I'm agree with you, friend. :)

Last edited:
Wow, seems like we are now trying to tell Sideshow how to run their business! This is an amazing thread!!!

Wow, seems like we are now trying to tell Sideshow how to run their business! This is an amazing thread!!!

:lol Say its not 100% correct though....Medicom is garbage that probably loses them money, unless Medicom pays them some massive kickbacks.

Nobody buys medicom through sideshow at full retail though.

what kind of retarded thread is this? every company has crap products including sideshow.

Medicom dbz figures are excellent, so is their VCD lines.

If you want to complain about overpriced junk, look at the 1000 versions of hot toys ironman / predator at $240+ a pop.

what kind of retarded thread is this? every company has crap products including sideshow.

Medicom dbz figures are excellent, so is their VCD lines.

If you want to complain about overpriced junk, look at the 1000 versions of hot toys ironman / predator at $240+ a pop.

So I take it you have the mystical DBZ figures that haven't had chest-cracking issues? :lol

So I take it you have the mystical DBZ figures that haven't had chest-cracking issues? :lol

not sure what you talking about, i got the gohan + piccolo set, bought it from a member here actually. And no issues..although i dont actually play with them like you guys do :wink1:

not sure what you talking about, i got the gohan + piccolo set, bought it from a member here actually. And no issues..although i dont actually play with them like you guys do :wink1:

Keep a close eye on the rubber chests. Over time, from simply displaying them, the rubber cracks and crumbles. :wink1:

Back