Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
We ,Marvel fans, dont want Sideshow collectibles to put ABS plastic in any of your current marvel lines, specially the PF line.We are addict to the smell of polystone and a small polystone chunk in a plastic body to make him weight more is not enough and not really honest....

As mentionned by a freak previously,you can ruin the name Boba Fett all you want...just dont screw with the mighty Thor or other marvel icons...Mjolnir screams to be made in polystone.....No other substitute.....

If you so deseperately want to use ABS plastic, please continue to do so in the Star wars line...those fans deserve that plastic...:lol ..We,tasteful Marvel collectors want polystone statues..and we'll accept no substitute....!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE MARVEL POLYSTONE PF's !!!!!!

Re: Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

Shai, you are bad. :lol

Re: Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

:rock :rock :rock :rock

All I know is for my Marvel PFs I don't want no stinkin' plastic!!!!!! (or that sucker's being sent right back)

:rock :rock :rock :redblob

Could not have said it better myself lol even though i also collect SW.:monkey3

The thought of ABS on a PF Thor makes me shudder...it would be blasphemous to use ABS on the God of Thunder!

Funny...SW fans are geeks and Marvel fans are fans? Geekdom doesn't begin or end with what you collect...it's a way of life!!!

BTW, to better wire the next XVS diorama, SS announced it will be done 100% in ABS. I guess you're too late! :lol :lol :lol

I have no problem with the sculptures being abs. As long as they are solid. Should cut down significantly on broken pieces. How you like that blow molded Fett dude?:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I heard several don't have the coin slot in back cut all the way through.

customizerwannabe said:
I heard several don't have the coin slot in back cut all the way through.

I just realized SS could have marketed Fett to double up as a piggy bank! That statement was just too funny it hurts!

AHhaha, nice thread man, I feel sorry for those SW guys, it really sucks.....well then maybe PF Boba will be cheaper as time goes on because of this.......:cool:

carbo-fation said:
Great thread! Sideshow should listen to the Marvel fans....they bi$ch way less.:D
We don't hate, we appreciate!! :rock

carbo-fation said:
Great thread! Sideshow should listen to the Marvel fans....they bi$ch way less.:D

Got that right :cool:

I don't know of a single Marvel piece that has gotten overall bad press here. Anyone else think of any?

I hope all the rest of The SW are plastic.. I think the SW fans deserve it.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I hope all the rest of The SW are plastic.. I think the SW fans deserve it.
It comforts me to know we have Bodie on our side, it's like having our own Hulk to unleash on our foes! :D

Back