Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

Hulk_walkfoward.gif

Re: Please Sideshow ,no plastic PFs for the Marvel line(just keep it for the SW geeks...)

I woud have to agree...if SS were to infect their Marvel PF's with plastic... they are yet another step closer to dolls...thats right...DOLLS. :monkey4

Actually all the griping people have done about Boba Plastic should spare the Marvel geeks from ever having to endure an overpriced, so-called PF piece made of plastic. I think SS probably got the message and you Marvel geeks have the SW geeks to thank.

Funny, many replying to this thread that are Marvel geeks not ever wanting one of their line in ABS, are the same ones that defended SS in making an ABS Boba. Curious. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you mean me, I have no problem with SOLID ABS. Seems to be your life's work. Carry on plastic man.
alex_plastic.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Of your 400+ posts I'll bet 250 at least are on the abs subject. There's obsessed, and then there is nauseatingly obsessed. Guess which you are.

captain america's abs can lift 500lb in weight..boba abs is very light weight:monkey1

lets keep it like that.

marvel Rules!!!!!

customizerwannabe said:
I don't know of a single Marvel piece that has gotten overall bad press here. Anyone else think of any?

Well, not sure where "here" is, but I seem to remember a few threads discussing dissatisfaction with Elektra. The "doll hair" and the teeth mostly, if I remember.

Back