Please post pictures of your modded or normal ht elder predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best i've seen are from Figuremaster Les Walker, check out his site, he's got the touch!

https://figuremasterles.tripod.com/id27.html

htp2elder007.jpg

Last edited:
Here is one of mine that I put some AVP Armor on, and put a few quills on his face. The second one, I modded the mouth and repainted him. I replaced his blue dreds with some black ones from and extra Wolf Pred head.

htp2elder018.jpg

I love his work, wish his site pics had better light and resolution.

I had a chance to own this figure, but I was out of the country in Asia at the time.
It was delivered to my local post office, my aunt was to pick it up for me but never did.
It got returned to Sideshow, then I contact Sideshow, they tell me it was damaged in transit and they "did something" with it. They were also sold out. I just got my money back, was so frustrated and saddened to miss out this, it's one of my grails.

After looking for FOREVER i got him from another member. SilentSurfer put the quills on mine!!!
112_0326.jpg

112_0332.jpg

112_0330.jpg

wonder why ht made the quills for the avp elder and not this one.
also, why no sheath for the sword?

I had a chance to own this figure, but I was out of the country in Asia at the time.
It was delivered to my local post office, my aunt was to pick it up for me but never did.
It got returned to Sideshow, then I contact Sideshow, they tell me it was damaged in transit and they "did something" with it. They were also sold out. I just got my money back, was so frustrated and saddened to miss out this, it's one of my grails.
I know the feeling, i got one when they first came out, then run into some money problems, and sold him at retail , what i payed, then they skyrocketed, i've been wanting to kick myself ever sense. but i finally found one, and bought it today,i paid a high price, but it's mib, and it will never leave my collection.

Here is my rebuilt Elder. I got him in parts from another member plus he was missing his right shin and shin armor. After some recasting of my P2 and a model of P1 i had he looks good as new.

100_1151.jpg

i've looked and looked, i never could see a sheath on elder in the movie.
he's got it in his right hand.
P2elderscreenshot.png

you can also see him put the sword back in it after he gives harrigan the flintlock and walks off right before he cloaks.

I never really noticed that either. I always thought he slipped in into his belt as he walked away. Hm. Looks like Figuremaster customized one for him.

wonder why ht made the quills for the avp elder and not this one.

I wonder that as well, and it bothers me that they sculpt the quills on now like on Wolf and the new P1. I hate the way that looks. Fortunately for me, I stock piled lots of quill sets when they were readily available, so that I would have them for later Pred releases. I put some on my P2 Elder like I did for DarthJuan, and I will do it for the P1 too.

I'd like to come up with an acceptable means of scratch building quills.

Did anybody ever notice that the Elder's right gauntlet is the Predator 2 blade sheath mounted on the P1 sleave?

I wonder that as well, and it bothers me that they sculpt the quills on now like on Wolf and the new P1. I hate the way that looks. Fortunately for me, I stock piled lots of quill sets when they were readily available, so that I would have them for later Pred releases. I put some on my P2 Elder like I did for DarthJuan, and I will do it for the P1 too.

looking forward to seeing your custom p1 stuff.
i wish i was smart and got some quill sets too. i'm pretty much screwed now.

i noticed that sheath once, also am gonna try constructing it. shouldnt be too hard.
also, i added 38, painted white, quills to my elders head. must say he looks amazing. wouldnt be as awesome without them.

also, would you happen to have some extra quills SS? would like to try to fit them on P1 too.

I never really noticed that either. I always thought he slipped in into his belt as he walked away. Hm. Looks like Figuremaster customized one for him.

Did anybody ever notice that the Elder's right gauntlet is the Predator 2 blade sheath mounted on the P1 sleave?

do you have a extra full set of quills you would trade or sell me ?

Back