Please give Kit Fisto a green molded body.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I've had some extra free time the past couple weeks and I do visit this board regularly, so I figured I might as well have some fun with these purchases. :D

In the spirit of this threads original discussion I thought I would post these pics from RS. Still my favorite pics of Kit

KF-24.jpg

Arrogantly, Sidious thought Kit Fisto was an easy kill in battle.

Little did he know, the battle had just begun...

img9450600ui3.jpg

Arrogantly, Sidious thought Kit Fisto was an easy kill in battle. Little did he know, the battle had just begun...
img9450600ui3.jpg

Cool shot Justin. My ONLY nit was I had hoped the tentacles would be made from a flexy material, they clearly swayed around in AOTC battles.

It think it would've been awesome if they were bendy like Predator dreds.

His head is a little larg for the body I think. I bet it would look great on T-800 body! Why does sideshows boots look so klunky???

His head is a little larg for the body I think. I bet it would look great on T-800 body! Why does sideshows boots look so klunky???

The boots look pretty good to me in person. I also like how they have tread on their soles. Most Sideshow boots are perfectly smooth on the bottom.

Anyone who collects the SW line and doesn't own this figure is really missing out. You should pick him up while he's still cheap.

img9454400wr8.jpg

Back