Playstation Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that Pottermore and Harry Potter are somehow in Home now. Anyone done that? I don't even have my PS3 hooked to the internet anymore.

Yeah, Pottermore is on Home right now. I haven't tried it out as yet, though.

Is PS Home still used a lot? I remember when PS3 was still in its first two years it was relatively busy, but I honestly forgot about it since I don't know anyone who still uses it.

I don't think it's used as much as it was a few years ago - let alone, when it first came out in 2008. Most people seemed to have forgotten about it. I guess that's the reason why Sony included a bunch of free things on Home during the E3 event (eg. free month of PS plus, dynamic themes, etc) - just to give it some relevance again :lol.

I tried loading it up so I could watch the PS4 event on my TV instead of the computer but the thing wouldn't load.

It's better just to watch it on YouTube! I visited the E3 Theater on Home yesterday, and had constant freezing/buffering problems. Not to mention that the video wasn't even streaming in high definition :slap.

id get totally blasted then hop in home and start totally meaningless conversations until they walked away. when they did i would walk with them til they dis appeared. it was so fun. if people were sitting on the ground id teabag them til the disappeared. ah.............the good old days. this is coming from someone who is probably older than all of you.

SORRY! Type O!

I meant to say I'm surprised It HASN'T been taken away. I've sent some horrendous **** to people I've played with.

I've been reported a lot for glitching inside the one hangar in GTAIV :lol

You can fire out of the hangar but nothing comes in :lol

Back