Play Imaginative Super Alloy Iron Man 1/4 & 1/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
269382_10152492641875648_1178665920_n.jpg

Looking forward to the 1/4 metal armors. :yess:

if they can make 1/6 diecast mark vii with great detail, then, I'll definitely will buy their supper alloy mark 42.

I'm a big fan of Iron Man so I would definitely buy 1/4th scale IM figures. I'd only want one though.. to begin with.

I am actually glad can score this for retail price. This is for sale only in Singapore. I am talking about the Mk 7 in 1/6th scale. The light up feature of the HoA and the articulation made me cave.

Anyway will post pics once it's available around May I believe.
The one thing I am confuse is that the company specifically mentioned for sale only at Singapore market but how come BBTS have it for preorder.
One last thing the company specifies this is to be limited to 500 pcs. I don't think it will be the case..

I'm curious if we can open armor parts on mark7 just like hot toys iron man figures.
so little detail they've given us and yet the preorder is already up

Wow, the 1/6 is $449? So wonder what the 1/4 is gonna cost??? $600-700? Crazy. Also, notice the shipping weight of the 1/6. The 1/4 is gonna weigh a ton ;)

Wow, the 1/6 is $449? So wonder what the 1/4 is gonna cost???

It's $450 for 1kg 1/6 metal figure and 3,6kg 1/6 metal hall of armor with **** load of remote control light-up.

Sometime it seems that people have forgotten how to read... :monkey4

Last edited:
I know, look how much a regular plastic HT costs and their 1/6 hall of armor cost, over $500.

HT analogous has RDJ sculpt and with a single HoA piece cost ~$375
But their IM figures are hillarious and HoA is stupidly undersized.
Metal air flaps not counts.

Last edited:
Wow, I am actually really torn between this MKVII or HT's MKVII.

The proportions of the super alloy look perfect along with having a nice heavy die cast iron man. I'm not super interested in the HoA so much as I am for the figure itself. I also don't think that I would be displaying the HT version with the BD parts either so missing those wont be much of an issue for me.

Looking at the super alloy batman though shows some issues with the arms articulation which has me feeling hesitant. I may need to see more pictures of this figures articulations before I can make a definitive choice.

I also really wish Play Imaginative would do 1/6 scale for the other super alloys they announced because I feel like having 1/4 IM3 figures next to my 1/6 figures wouldn't feel right. That or HT to hurry the F up with their die cast line! (which is most likely how I will get my hands on all the armors I missed out on)

thanks God, the only suit i'm interested in is mark 42 armour.
any possibilities they'll give us interchangeable parts?

Back