Action Figure Play Arts Kai Arkham Knight Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csiddeshwar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought of starting a thread for this. Though the face sculpt is not so good, this is a nice figure with good articulation and details.
Will post a video review if anyone is interested...
[Update] Video review:

IMG_2097.JPGIMG_2115.JPGIMG_2138.JPGIMG_2177.JPGIMG_2160.JPGIMG_2124.JPGIMG_2142.JPGIMG_2150.JPGIMG_2166.JPG

Here's the video review - I'm not much of a talker...

Updated the original post also with this.

Beautiful pictures and great review, can't wait for the Play Arts Kai Arkham Knight.

Terrible face sculpt with cross eyes, Judge Dredd scowl and a skinny and inaccurate cowl. Squishy shoulder plates and squishy inaccurate chestpiece. I appreciate PAK put a slightly styilised twist on the figures but this is awful and needs major mod work to make it even near presentable. And don't get me started on the HUGE gap between chest and torso that shows up on many poses.

Terrible face sculpt with cross eyes, Judge Dredd scowl and a skinny and inaccurate cowl. Squishy shoulder plates and squishy inaccurate chestpiece. I appreciate PAK put a slightly styilised twist on the figures but this is awful and needs major mod work to make it even near presentable. And don't get me started on the HUGE gap between chest and torso that shows up on many poses.
Yes, you literally pointed out everything I dislike about this figure, I agree 100%, though I didn't notice them until I had the figure, the fact that you are able to point these out just by looking at pictures is pretty impressive. Anyway I found the real thing actually looks better then most photos, I didn't plan on getting this originally then I saw the display at the figure store and I was drawn to it. I got it and I tried to give him a slight makeover with my limited skills

I lighten the color of the lips and added some "stubble" to try to distract from the ugly scowl, then use marker to make the eye socket "looks" smaller

P1100399.JPG

P1100401.JPG

Also the silver shoulder pads really doesn't look like design in game, so I painted it black, I think at least now he looks more like the game

P1100403.JPG

P1100405.JPG

It'd be even better if I could mod his neck to be 2-3mm shorter, unfortunately I dunno how...

Anyway, I also got the Arkahm Knight from this series, and Batman turn out to be a hair shorter than AK (or maybe AK is too tall). So it's one of those things that PAK does best: keeping their figures out of scale

Does anyone have in hand pictures of the Arkham knight play arts kai harley ? I've seen in hand Arkham knight pictures but I haven't seen any harley pictures .

Ok but I thought her and Arkham knight were supposed to be released at the same time . So does anyone know what her date is because all that I get when I ask people from Japan is Aug and I just wanted to see in hand images of her .

Back