Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that body has muscular shoulders, thicker thighs and calves, narrower waist. Her face looks harsh in the photo. To be fair, to the actual head sculpt, none of my pics have been under good light.
Let me try to redeem myself :wink1:. I don't think I posted these:

IMO, she has a very nice profile.
SAJzXRE.jpg

KAPRwlZ.jpg

aZvBPtn.jpg

It's tough to get a really natural looking elbow bend:

yi3JrEA.jpg

You are redeemed! Awesome pics. Can you post a link to were to buy the body used or pm please? This area of collecting is out of my expertise and knowledge.

Man, a lot of these customs look great but I can't get over how ridiculously "endowed" she is. Wish there was an option for a smaller bra available.

There is;use the Hasbro bra.Just take a little material from inside and it works just fine.
So,the MRToy version is not available yet?Interesting;at this point I'm leaning heavily towards the ACPlay version,mostly because of the sculpt,which looks pretty good in the
'in-hand
'shots..PS

Okay, so i'm totally missing one neck peg. I'm assuming the basic neck adapter will work in the head? I think Kit Chen sells them on the site for cheap.

And leaving the clip attached to the bra seemed to have made it fit better. But I'm assuming it will fold back out after a few hours.

Now all I need is a decent 1/6 vibro staff...

You are redeemed! Awesome pics. Can you post a link to were to buy the body used or pm please? This area of collecting is out of my expertise and knowledge.

Yeah, is that one "suntan"?

I can live with the bust size being too big. But i cant live with the mismatched skin tone. To me it jumps off the shelf/page. Which is why i was looking at the semi muscle body with the big bust. Thats the best skin match ive seen.

Just received my Acplay version, wow what a conflict trying to find a body

Mine is stuck in shipping somewhere. Iv never had a package from OSK take so long.

Anyone tried an S02a?
Looking for a good match with medium bust , kind of worried about the high heel feet though ??

Okay, so i'm totally missing one neck peg. I'm assuming the basic neck adapter will work in the head? I think Kit Chen sells them on the site for cheap.

What do you mean exactly? i feel like you're the only one talking about the issues with the head/neck that i am having. it looks like from the picture that your issue is the same, you have the neck adapter, but it's pushed too far down, on mine when i first put the head on i pushed down pretty good, then i went to take the head off to put the collar/chain on and the head came off but not the neck adapter, so i took the neck adapter off and put it in the head, thinking it would just fall back into place, but instead it just went way too far down in the head giving her a no neck look when put back onto the body, and the only remedy i had was to put rolled up paper in the head first then put the neck adapter in, it keeps it from going in too far, but the head is just floating which doesn't seem right to me, but maybe that's how these kits work? i have no idea.
IMG_7192.JPGIMG_7191.JPG
im interested if you find a fix, i was thinking of gluing the adapter into the head with the rolled up paper so it'll make it more secure

i also like your added lightsaber, always wanted to see Leia with one

Hell, I just assumed it needed a secondary one, that's why the head kept falling off. Thanks for the tip. Time to dust off the pliers...

what I did was put the socket in and then I trimmed off a little rubber ringer and placed over the whole to make it look like one solid piece. I might glue the rubber part to make sure it`s snugged. I might use the paper trick first to push it up some then use the rubber socket to place over it.

Hi guys ! Here's mine in a suntan S02A body with the kotobukiya's chain and base. I am also having issues with the neck but this is something easily fixed with some clay or any other material.

14455814_10209243467637474_1778016523_o copia.jpg
14455777_10209243469117511_1524466314_o copia.jpg
14393907_10209243467157462_2068681171_o copia.jpg

Looks good. How does the suntan s02a match up with the headsculpt?

Looks nice Lord Sixth!
I've been waiting for someone to try this set on the S02A. The skin color looks to match well. So did you have trouble getting the boots on the high heel feet and can she stand while wearing them?

I looks like an acceptable skin match to me. Not perfect, but something you can live with.

Any chance of a few more pics? Any help is appreciated.

And looks like the bra is just goong to get glued down. Dont see another solod option.

In my opinion the skin colour matches really really well. As ali032373 says, it is not perfect but perfectly acceptable.

Looks nice Lord Sixth!
So did you have trouble getting the boots on the high heel feet and can she stand while wearing them?

I didn´t have any problems with the boots as I displayed her sat on the block but to keep her standing it may require a stand. I will take some more pictures tomorrow.

Regarding the issue with the bra, I don´t want to spoil the body putting some glue on it. My plan is to stick a very thin metallic wire on the inside in order to mold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back