Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are having problems with the bra, this is what I did today; basically I glued a wire on the inside and it works very well ! Now I can adjust the bra to the breast :)

The next step is to replace those yellow straps.

View attachment 294515]
Nice! That works quite well!
It's similar to what I suggested earlier in this thread. I hope the wire won't miscolor or mar the Phicen skin.

Good color match but the body itself looks elongated and disproportionate to me. Are there any shorter Phicens or are they all the same height?

Yeah that to me is the biggest dealbreaker with this. As much as I'd love a Slave Leia, all the available bodies out there just make her look way too freakin tall. And even if you keep her separate from your other figures the proportions still don't look quite right.

Yeah that to me is the biggest dealbreaker with this. As much as I'd love a Slave Leia, all the available bodies out there just make her look way too freakin tall. And even if you keep her separate from your other figures the proportions still don't look quite right.
I wondered about this and the figure not standing well, I'll probably try for a sitting pose to compensate.

It's clear that at this time the S02 body is the best fit, I'm about 100% sure Disney will not let Hot Toys to make a Slave Leia.
Unless something gets smugged in from China we probably won't ever see her

I finally got mine yesterday and opened it today. I like it for the most part. The head is great.
48c914839d27d9e707d347e773b514ad.jpg

b7859aeddb8d649726ecad8e44e989ed.jpg

99b3113cf250573f0e4f63065dfddf46.jpg

9d577f23e63350b1ca0b26c36e8fc3df.jpg

3e5b416570f883e9420fad0f699a46e7.jpg

I'm using the Hot Stuff body so the shoes are really hard to get on. Still need to do the wire in the bra. I'm using the chain from the Kotobukiya slave Leia cause I feel it's the most accurate. I still need to figure out how I can shorten her but for the most part I really like it. Body isn't the best match for skin tone to the face but I don't really care. I like this body shape the best.

Also showing the head from the Koto that I was using. Repainted poorly by me of course.

I keep seeing so many pics with the Kotobukiya chain. I'm going to have to dig mine out.

Very similar to the HT Leia sculpt. A bit thinner but eyes nose and lips are the same.
365a8e12708968a8e81520c87beea90b.jpg

For those looking for the head and costume, ordered from onesixthoutfitters on Friday and received on Monday. It doesn't get faster. Thanks to whomever suggested them! :)

Got the kit today. While the Phicen bodies are looking decent, I think I may hold off on completing her until I can get ahold of the body from the upcoming Hot Toys Wonder Woman.

i got the Hasbro leia in last week. so im thinking on using the bra from the Hasbro figure and the boots from the same figure. don't know how accurate they are or is the one from the kit better not sure :dunno

Not sure which one is most accurate but here are a few shots of the hasbro outfit I had before the kit.
2851c351ad15eeaa1f15309c089b2c9b.jpg

5f38b1aac47a317480cb47d5adbf3953.jpg

324c64e75c40b4a000eab85a322d882c.jpg

1a34c35dc3f3418f2de1f6ce9ad33ba0.jpg

ab751ec16d396def9f0ba6913fe0bb26.jpg

The boots on this one were fabric and not big enough for 1/6 female feet. There is another Leia figure with solid boots but again they are a bit too small. I prefer the kit myself. Everything matches well and the hold is really nice and well pronounced.
6f1882ab34247f46241b98e073f86081.jpg

I might use the Hasbro bra I got the different version of the Hasbro slave leia it was the single and not the FAO version. I think the bra that came with the kit is to wide I think but to each there own I guess.

Reluctantly decided to wait and see if they just start selling this Leia slave head alone for around the $30 mark. The outfit really just isn't very good and I don't feel like the package is worth $60 plus shipping.

The head's not a home run either and it's a bummer the skintone doesn't match any of the seamless bodies but it's a solid effort with nice apps; better than any custom I've seen.

I might use the Hasbro bra I got the different version of the Hasbro slave leia it was the single and not the FAO version. I think the bra that came with the kit is to wide I think but to each there own I guess.

I switched to the Hasbro a few days ago. I prefer the Hasbro in size, shape, and even the plastic type. Next up, I need a smaller busted body and I'd like to get the gold paints to match up.

^^ Looks very nice! Maybe a very light treatment of pastels on the seamless would match the color of the head.

Hasbro really is the way to go for the bikini (as weird as that sounds after you've paid $60 plus shipping for the kit) but it's a bummer they darkened/blushed the apps on the head so much. She's pretty pale in ROTJ, and it would have matched the seamless bodies better.

Has anyone thought of doing some "reduction surgery" on the bigger bust bodies? So long as the scalpel trims were restricted to under the bikini top, you'd be fine.

I switched to the Hasbro a few days ago. I prefer the Hasbro in size, shape, and even the plastic type. Next up, I need a smaller busted body and I'd like to get the gold paints to match up.

I would like to get that chain. but not paying an arm and a leg for it

what color pastels would work to get that good suntan match. I put mine together today. I shorten her a little as she was to tall. I cut off the metal pins that hold the feet in place I then replaced the foot pegs from another body that I had you really cant tell as the boots hide them any ways. i used a lot of the Hasbro parts like the front and back plate used the jewelry and mod the Hasbro hair piece where her braids come to an end. I haven`t decided which boots to use the Hasbro ones or the ones that came with the kit. IMG_0195.jpg

I got the kit mostly for the boots and the fabric. The head sculpt is also pretty nice though I still do like the Snyderman one too. I did a bash between the set and Hasbro, using the Hasbro bikini with the kit's fabric, and the Hasbro bra. Like the boots a lot better for the size but was sad to see the design on them isn't correct and the Hasbro ones are. But you can't win 'em all I suppose. Got it all put together and painted it to match the representation in the costume book. I'm pretty pleased with it. Still would like to get a small bust steel frame Phicen if they ever make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back