Planet Hulk vs Planet Hulk. Sideshow vs Bowen. Which one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Planet Hulk should I buy?

• Sideshow Planet Hulk vs Silver Surfer

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Bowen Planet Hulk

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Neither wait for something better

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anthos, thanks for the pick. From what I can see the scale is pretty off but it is an awesome piece. I do like the color more on the sideshow one, but I think I will get the Bowen one. It has a prescence to it. Maybe I'll be able to pick the dio somewere down the line for a decent price. It is an awesome piece. Shai, the Maestro is Frakkin Bad Ass. It's one of the pieces I traded for with my local comic shop.

Anthos, thanks for the pick. From what I can see the scale is pretty off but it is an awesome piece. I do like the color more on the sideshow one, but I think I will get the Bowen one. It has a prescence to it. Maybe I'll be able to pick the dio somewere down the line for a decent price. It is an awesome piece. Shai, the Maestro is Frakkin Bad Ass. It's one of the pieces I traded for with my local comic shop.

Sideshow's exclusive Planet Hulk is still in stock in SS site. You could get rewards points or use the Gift card there. But probably can get it cheaper through the commerce section or ebay?

Sideshow's exclusive Planet Hulk is still in stock in SS site. You could get rewards points or use the Gift card there. But probably can get it cheaper through the commerce section or ebay?

Thanks dude. I actually had it in my cart today and have about $50 in rewards points, but I was still unsure. That's why I wanted someone elses opinion. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Besides, I wanted to save my reward points for the Thanos statue exclusive. Unless of course the exclusive is just a print, then I'll get it at my LCS for significantly lower.

Kim Jong Il is one selfish bastard.

No doubts...

Just about every country have its good and bad history, U.S. included.

Even the comics world. Stand Lee mentioned that there's an old standard/code/restriction placed on how comics characters are written.
Blastemy if you ask me.

picture.php

I ended up getting the Bowen Planet Hulk. Thank you all for your help. It truly is an awesome piece and looks fantastic with my Bowen collection of Hulks.

Back