Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I unboxed him in front of my mom. Once it was all assembled she asked how much he was, I said you don't want t know. She said a couple hundred dollars, I said ya and left it at that. She hopes I sell him. :lol

I think he's great, one of my best statues so far. hulk6.jpg

$200 thats a steal lol my parents couldnt beleive the proper price, they dont know I have apoc coming too haha!!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

it only looked bad to me when I was holding his head in my hand. I guess I should ask for a new head.

You send tha pic and you should get a new head.

Personally I think it's really hard to tell if his eyes look off in person.. Everyone here though mine had messed up eyes.. And in photos it did look like it... But in person it was really not an issue. That one photo does look a little messed up but the others looks fine... If it bothers you in person then send SSC that photo.

Shouldn't the break be polystone coloured?? Did they notice it and paint over it? If so, then there is your proof it happened before you got it, and if that is the case, proof that they really are slipping in their quality ethics.

I would say it is more proof that a factory work was clumsy broke it and repainted it before anyone noticed. Then that someone else didn't notice before it was boxed and sent out. This is not about SSC ethics it is about a worker who didn't want to lose money or a job. I doubt this would have even been caught if SSC opened the box and inspected it before they sent it out. JAWS has had this piece for awhile now and he is just noticing it. Don't try to make this into something other than a clumsy worker.

The way it looks it looks like the spikes could almost be glues on and the painted over... It almost looks like they just forgot to glue one of the spikes on and painted over it.. If not it's a really really clean break.

Did not find anything in the Box.. So it was shipped without it either way.

Just wondering, shouldn't the armor on the left be on the other arm, the one wielding the sword. Why would you need amour behind a giant shield.

Hey Rulk,

Is your signature on "real" scale?

Yes, except the Batman 89 PF should be a bit taller. When I made the scale I assumed it was 25 inches, it is actually 26.5 inches so it's bigger in volume and height (marginally) in comparison to Superman and Wonder Woman.

Everything else is pretty accurate. The Cap PF is listed as 22 inches, but that's at his forearm for the Regular. The gun on the exclusive Im betting measures in at 24 inches at tip.

if someone can confirm whether or not Gladiator Hulk's helmet at the tip of the panache to the circle orb on the front of the helmet is 3.5 inches in length, then I pretty certain it is a scaled comparison of all the PFs

Sword is touching the shoulder,is this how is supposed to be ?

There was some play while the hand was in the slot so I just cut a small piece out of a magnet business card and put it in the slot on one end. The sword no longer touches. I would be worried that it could rub the paint off, I think the disk could do that too if you were to apply it multiple times.

I'm going to midtown comics in NY today. It's a 5 hr drive so I hope they have this displayed there. I want to see it in person before I buy it.

Back