Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHulk is out of scale... He is as tall if not taller then Superman... Yet he is shorter then both Superman and WW in that shot... Your Ex photo seems more accurate.

yeah initially that's what I thought, but according to the website on their scale it's accurate.

I think sometimes the website gets it wrong though, like the measurements don't measure exactly from bottom tip of base.

According the measurements of the website (since I don't have Gladiator Hulk yet, they are the same height - the volume changes in proportion so that's not off unless the height is wrong on Sideshow's site).

Sinestro's switchout is 34.5 inches Reg edition

The website shows it without the switchout scaled at almost 1/2 scale.

Sinestro's head im assuming is around the 23 inch mark since that is the height of Catwoman

without constructs I think his arm reaches up to the 25.5 inch mark.

The feathers on Gladiator Hulk are at 30 inches, so I assume the helmet is 4inches from base to tip.

yeah initially that's what I thought, but according to the website on their scale it's accurate.

I think sometimes the website gets it wrong though, like the measurements don't measure exactly from bottom tip of base.

According the measurements of the website (since I don't have Gladiator Hulk yet, they are the same height - the volume changes in proportion so that's not off unless the height is wrong on Sideshow's site).

But even if you compare your two shots EX and Reg... You can see that your Hulk is bigger in the Ex when compared to the Reg.

Rulk-Signature_zpsf305dfbd.png

sigpic45989_9.gif

Actually some other pieces are smaller in the Reg version also.. WW seems to stay the same.

No matter... It still looks cool.

It's cause my signature has to be limited to 150 pixels vertically, but when I shrank it everything shrank
in the same proportion.

I originally fiddle around in Paint and another program, but those are as accurate as Sideshow's website.

I suspect that Gladiator Hulk is actually scaled incorrectly on Sideshow's site, since the measurement should be at mid base

Yeah. G hulk looks way bigger in your comparison compared to the red hulk and king hulk at comic con. Either way, there's only one way to find out.

Yeah, I can't wait to get my G Hulk.

JAWS is right I made a mistake, gonna fix my siggy

[I don't know why but I enjoy doing this]

Last edited:
They officially received their entire shipment on Monday. I noticed the site allowed for checkout thru paypal, so I ordered, I got updated to shipping soon status

You bought 2 ?

Yeah. I love this statue. Like this is my statue of the year. Didn't want to chance not having a good one. I know it sounds crazy but I didn't know if they were going to sell out against odds or not have replacement parts. No way I was taking any chances on this one man. It's my Hulk

Yeah. I love this statue. Like this is my statue of the year. Didn't want to chance not having a good one. I know it sounds crazy but I didn't know if they were going to sell out against odds or not have replacement parts. No way I was taking any chances on this one man. It's my Hulk

So.............. you're returning one? :dunno

Back