Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says the people in the DC section before everything is sold out :lol

I noticed that too...all of these statues will eventually sell out.

I think some tend to stay a bit longer as people wait for in hand pics to see how the QC comes out for a piece, especially when talking about a higher price tag item such as this. That said from experience all I can say is don't wait too long cause this one is amazing enough to sell out before it ships and regret is an expensive MOFO.

Yep and with current trends even 2 years to think about it. Not to mention SS is really lax with the NRD, allowing u to move it to another piece you want to pre order instead.

I'm torn between this and the Hulk Maquette. I only want one Hulk in my collection and I really know nothing about this version of Hulk.
However I'm leaning towards this Plant Hulk for its pure bada** and massive presents in size? Is there supposed to be other versions coming in the next year?

Thanks for the link. Doesn't sound like anything is for sure on that front. And it's probably another year to two after this is released before the next Hulk would be out.

Definitely, the face sculpt and overall. Can't complain, looks awesome

Back