Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1044284_10151588748129145_900498145_n.jpg

So tempted by the Planet Hulk PF...but then there is the Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! :horror decisions, decisions....:dunno

It will be a while. Especially if it's a highly anticipated piece. I think that only the less anticipated pieces are revealed, thrown up for PO and released over a relatively short duration.

It will be a while. Especially if it's a highly anticipated piece. I think that only the less anticipated pieces are revealed, thrown up for PO and released over a relatively short duration.

Well that's settled then...looks like I've succumbed to the Gladiator Hulk PF...what's drawing me in is the sheer size of it...its bloody huge! :thud: :lol

Look at that shield, bro...that's reason enough to get it!

:lol that's what I was looking at :exactly: I'm using the guys hand up next to the shield to get an idea of scale...shame there are no attachments to this though like a change of head or alternate arm with a different weapon :(

cant wait for this one! hope it turn out good. I even went through PH, WWH & AfterSamsh series again to keep the excitement!

Back