Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there'd be some new stuff from conventions and such. :impatient: I'm not sure if I saw the ones from SDCC yet.

Ah' I see. If you Google images there should be plenty of SDCC shots there.
Doubt we'll get any more before release, few more months and there will be in hand pics, hopefully.
Waiting to see how the production piece turns out before I decide to order or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHJ4Y61ORo

Same boat here, but I can't imagine seeing this dude before August or September.

It seems like the boxes are getting bigger and bigger as of late so I can only imagine. With dimensions like this:
30" H (762mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 15" D (381mm) it's pretty much a given it'll me MASSIVE.

I wish I was a major collector. I would buy this in a heart beat. But I'm just in it for my favorite characters.

promised I wouldn't look in the Planet Hulk thread but couldn't resist any longer. So jealous of all those picking this up...its gonna be amazing!!! Lookiking forward to all the size comparison pics of this statue next to others 1/4 scale stuff, notably the Hulk PF...and I thought that was big!!! :horror

It seems like the boxes are getting bigger and bigger as of late so I can only imagine. With dimensions like this:
30" H (762mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 15" D (381mm) it's pretty much a given it'll me MASSIVE.

the Sauron pf box isn't huge

Back