Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA!!!!! You guys that pre ordered this are getting ripped off!!!! HA HA!!! It's not even comic accurate!!!! Look at the shoulder straps!!!! Look at how the control disk is forced in it's spot because of the straps!!!!!! HA HA!!!!! I am so glad I am not getting one!!!!!

Sideshow-Gladiator-Hulk-Premium-Format-Figure-31.jpg

Have to tell myself this to justify not getting it :)

Yea, the disk is a little off. But since I've heard its removeable, maybe you can slide/position it a little under the strap and all is well. :)

Bad mistake

Do you think so? I'm not so sure Planet Hulk will have sold out after Comic Con has finished. Besides, given a choice between any new Iron Man releases at the Con whether it be in 1/4 scale or LSF then i'd know where i'd rather be putting my money! Iron Man all the way for me Sonny Jim!:lecture

Do you think so? I'm not so sure Planet Hulk will have sold out after Comic Con has finished. Besides, given a choice between any new Iron Man releases at the Con whether it be in 1/4 scale or LSF then i'd know where i'd rather be putting my money! Iron Man all the way for me Sonny Jim!:lecture

I doubt there will be anything IM there that's new

Might be worth checking with lee how many gladiator hulks he has allocated just in case there's no new iron man

Do you know what? Well i had first pre ordered it with PP for GBP459 on ebay as he doesnt require a deposit so i would never be committed if i found a cheaper price later down the line...and then Lee at CDUK facebooked me about his price which after my discount and reward points came up to GBP417 all in - which was a great price. I cancelled with PP on ebay and was about to pay the deposit with Lee but then just for a split second had a thought. As much as i think this Hulk is incredible and would look great in my collection (as i love HUGE pieces!) i also know that Comic Con is just around the corner and so have decided to wait patiently and see what else Sideshow have up their sleeves. My finances are tight at the moment as i've just managed to raise $2250 for the upcoming Doom LSF so anything i pre order from now has to be extremely well thought out rather than on impulse. hence why i am waiting till after Comic Con before finally deciding as to whether or not i shall be pre ordering Planet Hulk :)

Doom FTW. That Doom will trump anything.

Although am i right that i heard from someone at SSC say to not be surprised if the PF ends up with added parts to it come nearer the time, such as removable shield and replacement arm??? :dunno

That would be nice. Are you getting this Andy ??

That was a mistaken opinion from somene who read a quote from Igo incorrectly. As of right now the shield is attached to the hand and NOT removeable. Apparently they tried to do a removeable hand, but the weight of the shield kept pulling it off. So it would have to be an entirely different arm to have a switchout. I haven't heard of any other extras planned.

Do you know what? Well i had first pre ordered it with PP for GBP459 on ebay as he doesnt require a deposit so i would never be committed if i found a cheaper price later down the line...and then Lee at CDUK facebooked me about his price which after my discount and reward points came up to GBP417 all in - which was a great price. I cancelled with PP on ebay and was about to pay the deposit with Lee but then just for a split second had a thought. As much as i think this Hulk is incredible and would look great in my collection (as i love HUGE pieces!) i also know that Comic Con is just around the corner and so have decided to wait patiently and see what else Sideshow have up their sleeves. My finances are tight at the moment as i've just managed to raise $2250 for the upcoming Doom LSF so anything i pre order from now has to be extremely well thought out rather than on impulse. hence why i am waiting till after Comic Con before finally deciding as to whether or not i shall be pre ordering Planet Hulk :)

All of the ADs and LCS will be out of this and SOON. I know of 3 that were out in LESS then 24 hours and those are just the ones I know of.

Same here, didn't have to wait long before they dropped the P2 Ex to my in box :yess:

Last edited:

I think that's a good call bud. So much stuff to come why rush as long as you don't mind ordering from SS. It will still be up for order after the con and you'll know then what's to come for the year.

Its selling out at ADs all over

that has very little to do with the popularity of this statue.

SS is creating an artificial demand for this piece by severely limiting the amount ADs can order.

Pure BS as far as I'm concerned.

I absolutely love this statue. Gore group? Yes! Canale sculpt? Yes! Awesome f'n statue? Yes! Expensive? Yes! Do I still want one? Yes! Will I order one? We'll see. I must wait to see if the Doom LSF comes up at the Con, that is my ultimate target right now. This Gladiator Hulk would suit me fine though if Doom ends up in production purgatory. Only time will tell...:panic:

Yeah I wouldn't worry if you want to see what's coming at SDCC before ordering this. I highly doubt it's going to be sold out by then or even in 3 or 4 months from now. Unless SS are going to surprise us with a really low ES

Doom is an LSF so no edition size, no rush to order, unless you need to flex it. How great would it be if it was limited to 100.

Doom is an LSF so no edition size, no rush to order, unless you need to flex it. How great would it be if it was limited to 100.

I would need to flex either one, Doom LSF or The Gladiator piece, that's just how I do things. I have the Bowen version with a removable shield (what a concept) so I am leaning towards the Doom LSF, it haunts me...I must have at least one Shakespeare in the park looking statue in my collection, right?

100ES on any Sideshow piece would be a miracle nowadays, or just Bigfoot.:rotfl

Back