Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA!!!!! You guys that pre ordered this are getting ripped off!!!! HA HA!!! It's not even comic accurate!!!! Look at the shoulder straps!!!! Look at how the control disk is forced in it's spot because of the straps!!!!!! HA HA!!!!! I am so glad I am not getting one!!!!!

Sideshow-Gladiator-Hulk-Premium-Format-Figure-31.jpg

Exile4-2.jpg

Exile4-4.jpg

Have to tell myself this to justify not getting it :)

Jaws just posted One of the most bad *** moment in all of Planet Hulk, where Surfer got the beating of his life. Epic.

Yes ... Yes he did

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That it is......

(JAWS suffers yet another temptation to pre order Planet Hulk PF)

Dude your RESOLVE is falling down faster then a skydiver. You KNOW you are going to get this .... It LOOKS SO EPIC!!!!!! So just order it and start getting your "issues" out in public....lol. Oh and I am working on a composite photo of this with all of theater pieces I have POed or own... And it is going to be SO INCREDIBLE!! A centerpiece for the AGES.

Wtf? I just saw on statue forums a pic of hulk tearing apart wolverine. I always thought wolverine was the one who could fight hulk to a draw. In the animate movie and inn the McFarlane comics. How can he beat silver surfer? So who in the marvel universe can beat hulk that is not a god. Is there anyone? Cable, gladiator, the thing, wolverine, that gold head horse Thor like guy, etc. Anyone?

I just hope the quality is there when it arrives. Hopefully I won't regret this when it arrive.

Worst case scenario (except for wallet) you can just return it for full refund. It'd just be waster potential.

Cbg... if I ever meet you, I will crotch punch you.

I had to go through pages of this nonsense.

Johnny Cage? Is this you?

This is going to look great in between Skaar and my custom WW Hulk.

Yes. Yes it will!

Wtf? I just saw on statue forums a pic of hulk tearing apart wolverine. I always thought wolverine was the one who could fight hulk to a draw. In the animate movie and inn the McFarlane comics. How can he beat silver surfer? So who in the marvel universe can beat hulk that is not a god. Is there anyone? Cable, gladiator, the thing, wolverine, that gold head horse Thor like guy, etc. Anyone?

Wow...calling yourself comicbookguy and not knowing Beta Ray Bill...

Back