Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted by Martin Canale and Gore Group enough said look at the job they did on the Grim Reaper buy now or regret it later

Sculpted by Martin Canale and Gore Group enough said look at the job they did on the Grim Reaper buy now or regret it later

DONE!!!

I have been going back and forth on whether or not i wanted to get eithe THIS or the Maq. So I made up my mind and this pic helped

null_zps9fdb9b84.jpg

The one on the right is almost 5 inches taller, and $150 cheaper for me, and it has an ES....LOL. Oh and I LOVE THE INSANE LEVEL OF DETAIL..lol.

Cornerstone Comics also have the 10% off price and they still are available for pre-order. I just ordered one :)

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...oduct_ID=7076&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

I usually wouldn't spend that much money on a statue, but this is too good to pass up and I wouldn't want to buy it after its been sold out.

Thanks for posting the link. Was going to order through sideshow, but then I saw your link and ordered there instead. Plus I live really close to the store, so I will be avoiding the shipping cost. Can't wait till April.

Thanks for posting the link. Was going to order through sideshow, but then I saw your link and ordered there instead. Plus I live really close to the store, so I will be avoiding the shipping cost. Can't wait till April.

I did the same with a local AD, I just have the tax to pay........ I probably saved myself nearly $150 in shipping and brokerage fees..... This is going to be MASSIVE!!!!

I did the same with a local AD, I just have the tax to pay........ I probably saved myself nearly $150 in shipping and brokerage fees..... This is going to be MASSIVE!!!!

Awesome. I'm sure this will be a great piece. As someone mentioned before, it's the same artist that also created the Grimm Reaper. We all know how that piece turned out. So nothing to worry about with this piece.

Awesome. I'm sure this will be a great piece. As someone mentioned before, it's the same artist that also created the Grimm Reaper. We all know how that piece turned out. So nothing to worry about with this piece.

Lol . .. I am a bew convert to the cult of Canale and the Gore Group, but just off the top PF my head

Grimm Reaper
Batman PF
Joker PF
Skaar PF
Spiderman Comiquettes
Spiderman BIB Comiquette
Spiderman Iron Spider Comiquette
Hulk Comiquette (Green, Red, AND Grey)
Spiderman Vs Hulk Dio
Wolverine vs Sabertooth Dio
Wolverine LSF
Electra Comiquette

And NOW the Planet Hulk PF. Honestly, come April 50% of my collection will be Canale and the Gore Group. Oh with another 25% having parts done by him...lol

Really wish they would have given him a swap out arm without the shield. It's so large he's almost hidden behind it. I wanna see all the cool armour down his arm. Instead all I see is a giant shield covering it.

Chris

God damn he looks awesome. I have no regrets about POing him and I know nothing about this story. The last time I was just floored like this from a single preview pic was Superman PF.

Now I guess I need to buy Planet Hulk and World War Hulk...

Back