Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping was free....lol...:yess:

Don't you mean kick back....lol

Okay SO not to start the speculation ... In hell it is already going on.... But I think the thread title change MIGHT have been premature as there MAY still be a WWHulk coming

null_zps606e0bd6.jpg

If that me is the EX I can see some people being pissed

Secrets...hmmmm....WORLD WAR HULK!!!!!! SMASH WALLET :thud:........I hope it is! Who cares about money! :yess:

I would still order a WWH but I just hope they don't give it the color treatement like they did the Hulk Comiquette. But I do prefer a modern Hulk LSF next.

so you guys think they will do a world war hulk at some point with the same pose and base?

I hope not. Do a little modification and a little switcheroo parts and call it a WWH, with the same pose. :monkey4

Last edited:
Isn't WW Hulk exact same gear except the helm? Seems redundant. I'm surprised an EX wasn't made available...round shield and portrait with no helm.

so you guys think they will do a world war hulk at some point with the same pose and base?

The more I think about it the more it makes sense. Two similar style statue's - The classic double dip. I don't think it'll be the same pose though. Probably more in the style of Skaar (just a guess).

If you have a factory making similar items it makes sense. I think we'll see a WWH in a few months once they've cashed in on this bad boy.

WW Hulk exact same gear except the helm?

Pretty much, except he'll probably have different weaponry and wraps. It's probably just slightly too different to justify making it EX when you can make a whole new statue and charge full price.

EX are traditionally just a single swap out piece as opposed to multiple swap outs.

Last edited:
i prefer the planet hulk story to world war hulk so if i get one it will be this bad boy

Please just give him a left hand holding an axe or sword...anything.

That dam shield covers 50% of the sculpt. I'm going to put this on a shelf and see nothing but a head, shield and feet.

Chris

Please just give him a left hand holding an axe or sword...anything.

That dam shield covers 50% of the sculpt. I'm going to put this on a shelf and see nothing but a head, shield and feet.

Chris

looks like the shield is too big to be attached to the whole arm for shipping. there will probably be a custom hand made to switch out the shield.

Just not into the Hulk dressed up! The wait continues for a 1/4 scale Comic action pose Hulk. Sosa's masterpiece will have to suffice for now!

Oh my god all this secret crap is making me sit on the fence now aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! :gah: I can't make my mind up :explode:

looks like the shield is too big to be attached to the whole arm for shipping. there will probably be a custom hand made to switch out the shield.

would be a luxury to remove the shield to have that arm in the sight

They have changed stuff before, post-preorder.

uhm,post-pre-order.... but not in pre-order status,isnt?

Planet Hulk > WWH

Better story!
No tiara ;)

If the choice presents itself, either option is a win :rock

well,if the helmet is removable possibily i made my own custom tiara for change occasionally

I think planet hulk is a more interesting statue than wwh will be

exactly.

In wwhulk and planet hulk,Hulk didnt change a lot is basically the same all time in physical appearance ,so i prefer a future B.banner better than another hulk from this saga

Hulk%20-%20Cover.jpg

WorldWarHulk5JRJrCover.jpg

Back