Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm amazed by the level of detail on this statue. Too bad it's too big for me to display but congrats to those who will purchase this statue. I'll have to be content with looking at the pics for now...

Too big? This thing is amazing put it in the kitchen table. :rotfl who cares put it anywhere. It's WW hulk PF! Nuff said! :wave

Ok
I just had to order more than one!
Anyone else thinks this is the next best Hulk?

be nice if I can see more details on the back. hi-res pic would be good. can't be too sure from SS now a days and hope its not a photo trick.

I would prefer Pablo Viaggio sculpt this but Gore Group is fine I think.

I always wanted something that could be the centerpiece of my collection and I have Skaar and the Grey Hulk Commiquette but this guy kind of blows them both away in terms of shear presence... I can't decide. :gah:

I think the 'grand daddy' of all Hulk-related SSC pieces will come when (and if) a legendary scale 1:2 is made.

This piece looks amazing though. No doubt about it.

I always wanted something that could be the centerpiece of my collection and I have Skaar and the Grey Hulk Commiquette but this guy kind of blows them both away in terms of shear presence... I can't decide. :gah:

This one is way better than skaar just by knowing who he is. Come on pull the trigger. You know you will buy him, it's ok. :1-1:

Viaggio over Gore group ?!?!?! You guys are crazy !!! :cuckoo:

Both Gore & Pablo are phenomenal. The difference is Gore doesn't sculpt female & Pablo does. For male sculpts, i think Gore is a tad better. Their anatomy is second to none. The attention to detail is the best out there. Very hard to beat. Very surprise there is no print for this since its based off Olivetti's art.

However for some reason, some of Gore's Diorama, are not ground breaking. IMO, it's a little underwhelming. Just my two cents

Back