Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys order?

Ski

4593520806.jpg

Just finished watching the last season of Spartacus, which was amazing if you having seen it, so this Hulk fits the mood for me.

holy crap $599? What a bargain.

I agree this is maybe the best looking statue I have ever seen and I was expecting a much higher price. This is the first time I have been tempted to order a piece of a character that I don't actually read. I maybe should read this story line just so I can justify order.

Then again on second thought maybe I shouldn't :lol

I am going to show this to Johnny Romita Jr tomorrow and see what he thinks. I like it, but will be interested to hear his thoughts.

Ah! Ok thanks so much. If they did this for galactus it would have been so much better no ex but ES :lecture I wonder if this will sell out in a week? That would be nice for collectors! Hey if bbts can sell out in mins who knows maybe the ES is really low like 2500. I mean marvel ES are not like dc so they will not be more than 3000 total. :hi5:

2500 is a large ES not a really low ES.

From Martin Canale over at SF.... GOD we need to get the artists back here.

First All Thanks so much for the Kinds words about it!!
About the Physical Sculpt, I worked on the Full Figure ( head Included) With the Assistance Of Guillermo Barbiero. As well for the Accessories elements like Shield, Sword Etc.

The Base Was Complete Done By Martin Demonte.

And the Awesome helmet and disc was Done by Matt.

We all are very Proud about this big Boy !!! Here Was The Big Team Again: From the Big Tom Gilliland , Mr David Igo, Matthew Beutler, Bernardo Esquivel, Ariel Olivetti, Mike Najera, Guillermo Barbiero, Hernán Azcárate, Martin Demonte and Mr Avinash Hegde .
Once again Thanks so Much :buttrock:

From Martin Canale over at SF.... GOD we need to get the artists back here.

The *** kissing overthere gets a little sickening sometimes, lot of people like to gargle the artists nut, it's ok to praise work well done but some people go way over the board.

Any micro-*****es here didnt order that masterpiece yet ? :monkey4

Back