Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

What the heck, why delay the inevitable. Ordered.

Wow! Awesome sculpture. You could tell immediately seeing it it was Canale and the Gore Group. The finishing is identical to the Hulk vs Spidey Dio.

This will be an epic statue to hold in your collection for sure!

Why no EX on these higher end pieces? Is it that difficult to add something, if nothing more than a print?

ordered. excited about this one. looks awesome. please make it skaar quality and not rhino quality..only thing on my que right now

sold-out.png

Why no EX on these higher end pieces? Is it that difficult to add something, if nothing more than a print?

I say have two ex's

Congrats to all of you picking this up. I LOVED the PH & WWH storylines. However, I'm just not feeling this piece. I really didn't care for the source art when it was shown in the SSC calendar. Not much has changed for me. Really not liking the pose, not WWH, and hate the huge shield (covers up too much of the sculpt). On the plus side, Gore Group really did a fantastic job on his head. His face is light years better than the source art.

I'm still waitng for THE Hulk statue from SSC. A modern fully sculpted 1/4 scale comic based Hulk. The wait continues. :impatient:

shield can be optional. I take it on and off my bowen version occasionally..

I don't think you can do that with this piece. None of the pics show it as an option. Truth be told, if you want a PH PF, the shield fits this piece. I just don't care for it because I like to see more of the sculpt. A WWH might have reeled me in. I wasn't even expecting a PH. For those that want a PH, this piece is spot on to the storyline.

Wonder if we can get a small 350 ES like the new Punisher PF.

Back