Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Anyone else find the easter egg to order WWH?

Same pose with the following differences:
- tiara instead of helmet
- chromed left arm and no shield

UPC is 747720222335-1

I'd rather have the Classic Hulk PF, maybe I should buy it just to bank on some day being able to trade for it. Its fist is the size of mine on that piece! Dream big I guess

What is your favorite incarnation, WWH?

Look wise, my favorite is just plane ol Hulk. Which I have a good representation of with my Maquette.

WWH is just such a mean SOB I love the personality, strength, story and all around kick assness of that Hulk. Would love to have the definitive version of him for my room.. Thought this would be it.

30 inches tall .....wow

Anyone else find the easter egg to order WWH?

Same pose with the following differences:
- tiara instead of helmet
- chromed left arm and no shield

UPC is 747720222335-1

Why do that to me and get my hopes up??

looks great but at $600 its an easy pass for me.

Re: World War Hulk on its way!

No EX is ok. I think SS spoiled people with just about everything having an EX for so long. It created "EX collectors"; no matter how great a statue looks, it's not worth it without an EX. With more statues not getting EXs, particularly the larger ones, it'll take a while for people to get used to because we've been trained.

As much as I like a good EX (and hope we'll see some good ones to come), no EX means you can just enjoy the statue if you really like it.

I dont mind no EX but what no EX means for me is there's no need to PO it right away nor do I need to order it from Sideshow full stop (being a UK collector we obviously have to bare in mind customs fee's etc)

I will own this and I will own this as soon as he's released but as far as actually ordering right this second/day/week/month/year I dont need to as he isn't going to sell out

Pics look great! It's gonna be an awesome piece and a great addition to any collection. Like others have already commented, as there is no EX and no confirmed ES, there is no immediate rush to Pre order this beast...besides, I feel that this months Comic Con will have a few new unveilings that I know will have me drooling! Still praying for a new 1:2 or 1:4 Iron Man release and looking forward to the new LSF's, notably Doom, Indiana Jones and Batman! :yess:

Last edited:

On a separate subject I cant wait till the video's from SDCC start rolling in, really looking forward to seeing this, the MOS PF and Nathan Drake 'in-hand'. Plus I expect this to be just the top of the iceberg in terms of new reveals...

Very big! Hopefully he doesn't get the Rhino egg shell treatment, but I'd say the chances are greater that he does rather than he doesn't. :gah:

Hell yea, it's been a while since Sideshow's dropped something this nasty!

sigpic10508_5.gif

Had to order this looks amazing. It will be another expensive SDCC.

High Res Pics Anyone ????

Already sld out at BBTS haha

Back