Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

I put in my order without looking... Then I went back to look at the photos...

Very disappointed that there is no way to make this a WWH.. Planet Hulk is cool and all but WWH is just killer for me. I thought if it had switch outs it would be an easy decision. But 600.00 for weakened/slave/gladiator Hulk just not the Ultimate hulk for me.

Happy to have my Maquette... Oh Well. It is still a very nice piece for those who love the planet hulk / gladiator look.

I hope it sells out today! wouldn't that be something!!!!

Re: World War Hulk on its way!

No EX is ok. I think SS spoiled people with just about everything having an EX for so long. It created "EX collectors"; no matter how great a statue looks, it's not worth it without an EX. With more statues not getting EXs, particularly the larger ones, it'll take a while for people to get used to because we've been trained.

As much as I like a good EX (and hope we'll see some good ones to come), no EX means you can just enjoy the statue if you really like it.

I put in my order without looking... Then I went back to look at the photos...

Very disappointed that there is no way to make this a WWH.. Planet Hulk is cool and all but WWH is just killer for me. I thought if it had switch outs it would be an easy decision. But 600.00 for weakened/slave/gladiator Hulk just not the Ultimate hulk for me.

Happy to have my Maquette... Oh Well. It is still a very nice piece for those who love the planet hulk / gladiator look.

I think that's where I'm coming from, too. I probably would've gone for it if there was a WWH option, but I'm not a fan of the PH look. So the price seems a bit steep for how much I want this. Too bad, really, but that's okay. Maybe there's a WWH one coming? :lol (I can hope)

Anyone has hiqh-res pics? The statue is off the hook. Passed on all the other Hulks, but that is a definite buy. Great price, great size. Bought!

Re: World War Hulk on its way!

No EX is ok. I think SS spoiled people with just about everything having an EX for so long. It created "EX collectors"; no matter how great a statue looks, it's not worth it without an EX. With more statues not getting EXs, particularly the larger ones, it'll take a while for people to get used to because we've been trained.

As much as I like a good EX (and hope we'll see some good ones to come), no EX means you can just enjoy the statue if you really like it.

If this was a WWH with no EX I would be all over it... I would not be surprised to find out that this comes with a removable shield... It should anyways... Shield hides to much of Hulk..

I was just really pumped for a WWH.. Oh Well.

They will just make the es bigger.
No Ex means no panic and a possible local order for me.

Same mate, when all the hype has settled after the con I'd maybe like to get him.

Too much! I expected it to be too much though. Thats like a decent Vegas trip worth

I think that's where I'm coming from, too. I probably would've gone for it if there was a WWH option, but I'm not a fan of the PH look. So the price seems a bit steep for how much I want this. Too bad, really, but that's okay. Maybe there's a WWH one coming? :lol (I can hope)

Yep... Just not in love with Gladiator/Planet Hulk. It's a great story to be sure... But it's all lead up to WWH!!!

I think the 600.00 price is fair when you look at the size. But 600.00 is too much for a version of the Hulk that is not my fav. incarnation.

How long before Limited Edition: TBA becomes the dreaded Limited Edition: Limited Edition?

No exclusive seems like a poor decision here. It deflates the preorder excitement from this piece.

Great statue though.

Very very nice, but I will pass. My reason- not buying storyline pieces ie Iron Spidey, Bucky Captain America, Planet Hulk, etc

Ordered now find me all the high rez pics please

looks really bad ***, not sure if I will get this or not. Hopefully I have time to think about it.

no ex means that the decision to order it locally is a lot easier. It saves me a lot on import-taxes and shipping.

:exactly: I love it when there isn't an Ex piece I want :yess:

Wow... nice long flexpay schedule.... ordered.

Back