Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

Yep, I believe it's today...

I don't think the po is today. This is the star of the SS event no doubt. Why do your big hitter early on? I hope I'm wrong and it is today though.

I don't think the po is today. This is the star of the SS event no doubt. Why do your big hitter early on? I hope I'm wrong and it is today though.

Obi-1 from SF said it is....I hope it is!!

Stick a pf label on it SS and charge me $360.

This is confirmed as a 1/4 PF

Good spot on the 2 huge arms.

Those are legs... Look in the center and you will see the sandled feet, I am pretty sure they were just clean legs for pics.

Maybe the preorder will be on thursday

I thought some peeps on here were saying today? I hope it is today :pray:

Yep, I believe it's today...

Obi/Masterside has said that this will go up for PO TODAY, and if it doesn't it would be the first time he was wrong since I joined up. ALSO, the SSC has said that this is going up SOONER then we would think. I am guessing it is today.

Here is the tweet when they say expect it soon

null_zps357ec58f.jpg

This is what everyone here should be concerned about. If you get this awesomeness on Day 2....what the heck is coming after that? Batman LSF? Something out of left field like Galactus maquette last year?

Prepare your wallets.

This is what everyone here should be concerned about. If you get this awesomeness on Day 2....what the heck is coming after that? Batman LSF? Something out of left field like Galactus maquette last year?

Prepare your wallets.

I was thinking the same thing....It's gonna be an Epic month!! :yess:

I doubt this one is THE biggest release/unveil of the event.

Back