Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk Mq dosnt work as comic representation ,maybe with a repaint and re-sculpt job...

If you Like the movie buy the Mq

If you Like the cómics buy any pf (hulk,skaar,gladiator..) Cq (red,green,gray) or bowen...

This great shot of the Maquette, taken by Collectorcol, shows just how much this could be a comic version of the Hulk as well as the film version. IMO anyways :)

P1010014zps9e785d69.jpg

Stop it. I found it really hard to cancel this :lol

But I fully understand were your coming from. If it had an ES I probably wouldn't of cancelled it, it just made it that bit easier for me knowing if I changed my mind I should still be able to pick it up for retail. Maybe depending on after SDCC I'll change my mind, depends on what is coming.

Stop it. I found it really hard to cancel this :lol

But I fully understand were your coming from. If it had an ES I probably wouldn't of cancelled it, it just made it that bit easier for me knowing if I changed my mind I should still be able to pick it up for retail. Maybe depending on after SDCC I'll change my mind, depends on what is coming.

Do it Steve! You wont regret it! :lecture

That piece of steel looks like bacon.

WTF! Us brits must have different coloured bacon from you guys in the States. Ours isnt orange??!! :thud:

I have owned a ton of Hulk statues over the years. The PF is best in terms of quality and paint apps, the comiquette had the best body sculpt and most dynamic pose, and the maquette for me is just the best all around Hulk to own as far as classic looking hulks.

Sure it's based on the film but personally when I look at it I don't think of the film.. I think of all the great comics.

for me I like the face better then the PF and Comiquette. The pose while simple is still very dynamic because of it's realism. If it was solid like the PF, had an ES, and had slightly better paint apps it would not even be a contest (at least for me).But I fully understand the whole based on a movie thing but I just think that characters like Hulk and Iron man you can get either because they really are not all that different (depending on the artist of course).

Either way, now I will have the ultimate classic hulk (for me) and the ultimate Planet Hulk on the way! Can't go wrong there :) .

:goodpost: Great post Jaws and excellent point in regards to if the Hulk Maquette did indeed have a low ES and was made solid, how that would effect everyones judgement of it as a collectible and would it indeed overtake the Hulk PF? Saying that, what if Planet Hulk was made solid and had a low ES - would Planet Hulk take the crown???

I think from pictures Planet Hulk is the most impressive but I can imagine most folks wanting a classic looking Hulk.

Oh & I'm still not completely out of getting the Hulk MQ. I just need to see how work goes before tracking back on that

Hulk Mq dosnt work as comic representation ,maybe with a repaint and re-sculpt job...

If you Like the movie buy the Mq

If you Like the cómics buy any pf (hulk,skaar,gladiator..) Cq (red,green,gray) or bowen...

Sure it looks like the film.. But if someone never seen the film and only read the comics they would not have an issue accepting this as a realistic looking comic based Hulk. Just like the new Batman PF is not really based on any comic but made to look more like a realistic representation of the comic Batman.

:goodpost: Great post Jaws and excellent point in regards to if the Hulk Maquette did indeed have a low ES and was made solid, how that would effect everyones judgement of it as a collectible and would it indeed overtake the Hulk PF? Saying that, what if Planet Hulk was made solid and had a low ES - would Planet Hulk take the crown???

That's Roberto! Very underrated piece and only because of the lack of ES and lack of solid cast. However if you love Kirby style Hulk then the PF is still king.

Planet Hulk looks to be the ultimate Hulk statue as far as size and detail but classic Hulks are still #1 for most. If I could only have one Hulk I would pick a classic version before I got PH.

I think from pictures Planet Hulk is the most impressive but I can imagine most folks wanting a classic looking Hulk.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I preordered this one because undoubtedly this fits with the skaar pf BUT also because I still feel under NO pressure to buy the maquette (I would have ordered this on day 1 if it had an ES).

Personally I would want to see something like sideshow stating it was to stop producing them to maintain value soon. I don't particularly want to make money on statues but its nice to cover my costs/lose little on the resale in this hobby.

I am sure someone will say get it because its all about what you like not cash. However although I LOVE the MQ, statues are obviously luxury items and very disposable ultimately. Therefore I can't justify personally spending money on a collectable that may devalue significantly due it's lack of limited production. Still waiting for the ebay trends to develop on this one basically.

Last edited:
I preordered this one because undoubtedly this fits with the skaar pf BUT also because I still feel under NO pressure to buy the maquette (I would have ordered this on day 1 if it had an ES).

Personally I would want to see something like sideshow stating it was to stop producing them to maintain value soon. I don't particularly want to make money on statues but its nice to cover my costs/lose little on the resale in this hobby.

I am sure someone will say get it because its all about what you like not cash. However although I LOVE the MQ, statues are obviously luxury items and very disposable ultimately. Therefore I can't justify personally spending money on a collectable that may devalue significantly due it's lack of limited production. Still waiting for the ebay trends to develop on this one basically.

I thought you had the MQ already? Wasn't it you who sold there Hulk PF?

I'm not a big hulk fan and only have the hulk v surfer dio because I lovw the story. Now the only question for me is should I replace the dio hulk with this massive one. The dio was actually well done and had a lot of detail. For me, I would really want this hulk if they made a pf of caira.

I saw the movie version at my lcs and hated the paint app...not cool

Anyway, reflections of a casual hulk fan.

You forgot 1 option: if you like Hulk, buy all of them.:hi5:

Sorry but this is my opinion,I really love comics and i really love hulk but dont like Marvel movies..... can´t say the same from LOTR films ,because are more faithful to the books

So is why dont like mark ruffalo/ricky martin´s face in my collection :duff

images

hulk4.jpg

thingvhulk1.jpg

Sintiacutetulo-5.jpg

Last edited:
Back