Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been stopping myself ordering this for days now :lol
:gah: No money and no room :gah:
I will be getting Red Sonja though and waiting to see the Predator release (s)

I know you're waiting for IM... be strong! :lol

Oh yes!! :exactly:

I'm still confident in getting Planet Hulk...Lee @ CDUK has given me until after Comic Con to make my decision so im playing it by ear at the moment

This is well over priced at FP and MB hasn't got it up yet. Lee has it up for a decent price which will be hard to beat.
I'm waiting for an es which could take a while.

This is well over priced at FP and MB hasn't got it up yet. Lee has it up for a decent price which will be hard to beat.
I'm waiting for an es which could take a while.

Well i know i can get it from Lee at just under GBP420 with all my reward points so i know i wont find it cheaper than that! There's just so much riding on Comic Con that i just cant take it. I mean Steve just mentioned in the post about how cool it would be to see a Pred 1 PF! You just never know! :gah:

Epic :rock

anupezub.jpg

Well i know i can get it from Lee at just under GBP420 with all my reward points so i know i wont find it cheaper than that! There's just so much riding on Comic Con that i just cant take it. I mean Steve just mentioned in the post about how cool it would be to see a Pred 1 PF! You just never know! :gah:

I so want the Pred 1. When I was into HT that was my favourite line. No idea what happened with there 1/4 Pred line they promised. That's the only thing that could get me back into figures.

At least your got the Hulk PF & MQ Andy so your got the Hulk well represented in your collection. Like you know I only collect 1/4 & Comic PF's so this is amazing for me.

Steve, have you ordered this? With these pics and Vids, are you getting revenge on me for all those times i tempted you in getting all those old school PF's a few months ago! You are making it difficult to resist! :gah: :lol

Ha yeah day one PO with Lee :rock :)

I'm still a bit gutted I didn't go back & pick up the Hulk PF when I was in a position to but I couldn't find it for anything less than £1300 but I'm more than happy with this :)

I so want the Pred 1. When I was into HT that was my favourite line. No idea what happened with there 1/4 Pred line they promised. That's the only thing that could get me back into figures.

At least your got the Hulk PF & MQ Andy so your got the Hulk well represented in your collection. Like you know I only collect 1/4 & Comic PF's so this is amazing for me.

I remember someone asking a HT's representative recently regarding the Pred 1/4 line and it appears that its not been forgotten but will be moving forward with it in 2014, similiar to their Avengers 1/4 line which i'll be keeping a close eye on too!

Yea, more than happy with the original PF and the Maquette goes well with my movie based stuff. I just love the size of Planet Hulk even though i'm not overly familiar with the story itself. If i do order it it would give me a good excuse to read up on it!

Ha yeah day one PO with Lee :rock :)

I'm still a bit gutted I didn't go back & pick up the Hulk PF when I was in a position to but I couldn't find it for anything less than £1300 but I'm more than happy with this :)

No regrets Steve, what will be..will be. Maybe you were meant to have Planet Hulk instead of the original PF? Glad you got PO'd your first Hulk mate :hi5:

I remember someone asking a HT's representative recently regarding the Pred 1/4 line and it appears that its not been forgotten but will be moving forward with it in 2014, similiar to their Avengers 1/4 line which i'll be keeping a close eye on too!

Yea, more than happy with the original PF and the Maquette goes well with my movie based stuff. I just love the size of Planet Hulk even though i'm not overly familiar with the story itself. If i do order it it would give me a good excuse to read up on it!

No regrets Steve, what will be..will be. Maybe you were meant to have Planet Hulk instead of the original PF? Glad you got PO'd your first Hulk mate :hi5:

That's great news about the Pred line & I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on there 1/4 Avenger line. I doubt I'll buy any of them but I'm sure they'll turn out awesome. I must admit I wasn't keen on there 1/6 Hulk though

That's great news about the Pred line & I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on there 1/4 Avenger line. I doubt I'll buy any of them but I'm sure they'll turn out awesome. I must admit I wasn't keen on there 1/6 Hulk though

Dont let Jay hear you say that! He's waiting for his one to arrive and comments like yours would most likely turn him green and very angry! :rotfl Well, its okay i guess...i mean, its probably the best they could have done with a Hulk bearing in mind you have to include all the joints, etc...nice touch though is that his fingers are bendable so you can pose them into cool positions like sticking two fingers up or if your feling adventurous maybe just the index finger?! :nana: I do like the fact they included hair on his chest...something that was missing from the 1/4 maquette version...

I just sold my hulk pf being honest. Just didn't like the Kirby inspired look. The maquette and this piece attracts me more now I have actually owned/lived with the pf. Just my taste or lack of it I suppose. That's what makes this hobby interesting though.

I just sold my hulk pf being honest. Just didn't like the Kirby inspired look. The maquette and this piece attracts me more now I have actually owned/lived with the pf. Just my taste or lack of it I suppose. That's what makes this hobby interesting though.

exactly my friend. Everyone has different tastes, etc...i actually love the original Hulk PF and at the moment cant be surpassed in terms of having an overall Hulk collectible that everyone can recognise and relate to. But then it was my first purchase of the old school SSC statues and when you get to see the size and feel the weight of one of them for the first time then you know you wont ever forget that moment so the Hulk PF is quite a sentimental piece for me too. However, my Hulk Maquette is also up there too and i do love that one, but just a little less than the PF. Early signs are showing that this Planet Hulk maybe up there with the best of them!!!

I must admit I never quite loved the PF but I wanted a Classic looking comic Hulk, that's probably why I couldn't justify dropping £1300 on it. I actually prefer the MQ to the PF, I actually think the MQ looks amazing but because its the movie ver I decided to not get it.

I must admit I never quite loved the PF but I wanted a Classic looking comic Hulk, that's probably why I couldn't justify dropping £1300 on it. I actually prefer the MQ to the PF, I actually think the MQ looks amazing but because its the movie ver I decided to not get it.

I have owned a ton of Hulk statues over the years. The PF is best in terms of quality and paint apps, the comiquette had the best body sculpt and most dynamic pose, and the maquette for me is just the best all around Hulk to own as far as classic looking hulks.

Sure it's based on the film but personally when I look at it I don't think of the film.. I think of all the great comics.

for me I like the face better then the PF and Comiquette. The pose while simple is still very dynamic because of it's realism. If it was solid like the PF, had an ES, and had slightly better paint apps it would not even be a contest (at least for me).

But I fully understand the whole based on a movie thing but I just think that characters like Hulk and Iron man you can get either because they really are not all that different (depending on the artist of course).

Either way, now I will have the ultimate classic hulk (for me) and the ultimate Planet Hulk on the way! Can't go wrong there :) .

This great shot of the Maquette, taken by Collectorcol, shows just how much this could be a comic version of the Hulk as well as the film version. IMO anyways :)

P1010014_zps9e785d69.jpg

Back