Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad this came through production looking superb! It's going to look awesome on display. Definitely my favorite Hulk story line, though I haven't read very many. Now if they would make a PF Maestro :thud:
The Bowen version is excellent but I want a mixed media 1/4 scale.

great pics Bmutha! I'm thinking of canceling my PO due to space limitation (specially after thinking of getting IM LSF). But the more I see the pics, the more I want him. Will see how it goes.

Thanks.

You will definitely need some room for this if you keep it...by far, this is the most massive piece I own...he makes the original Thor look small.

I can also say that this is probably the best statue I have seen (again, provided I can get replacements for my damaged parts)...and I used to have Doom.

A couple pics of mine while I await a response from Sideshow about replacement parts.

IMG_1716-001.JPG

IMG_1720-001.JPG

Great shots! :clap

Hope SSC CS takes cares of the QC issues for you.

I would not call them QC issues... Seems more like shipping issues... and I am sure SSC will take care of them... Just saying, SSC QC should not get blamed for everything :)

If the shipping box came banged up then I'd likely agree with you. If it didn't, then QC it is! :nana:

I would not call them QC issues... Seems more like shipping issues... and I am sure SSC will take care of them... Just saying, SSC QC should not get blamed for everything :)

Great photos B!

If the shipping box came banged up then I'd likely agree with you. If it didn't, then QC it is! :nana:

I think it might be a bit of both. There was a ding on the shipper box. The broken circle thingy for the base is probably shipping. The detached feathers might be QC. I don't really care as long as I get replacements for both. This piece is incredible to behold in person.

I had to cancel mine due to a unexpected expense that cropped up in my life. $60.00 NRD down the drain..............CRAP!
I was really looking forward to this statue.

You could transfer that NRD to another pre order if it was your 1st time.

Guys. I want this so bad. I hope my b-hole doesn't get absolutely demolished getting this in the after market

Can someone measure the size of the box? Want to make sure it can fit in the car when it arrives haha. That box looks like it can hold a dead body!

Box is 15x21x33 inches. One detail I wish sideshow would have done was to make the feathers on the helmet a different media instead of part of the mold. Also I was thinking of getting a custom acrylic box made on a pedestal. I think a besta would be too tight a fit right? How do you all plan on displaying this piece?

Can someone measure the size of the box? Want to make sure it can fit in the car when it arrives haha. That box looks like it can hold a dead body!

:mwaha :thud: :duff

Back