Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would of thought weeks but now people have the King option it may not happen.

Weren't the first couple of Apoc. pictures pretty good examples? My fingers are still firmly crossed.
The wait, for mine, won't be good.

I would of thought weeks but now people have the King option it may not happen.

Weren't the first couple of Apoc. pictures pretty good examples? My fingers are still firmly crossed.
The wait, for mine, won't be good.

Nope. Apoc pics were poop from the start. For awhile we didn't even know if a quality one existed

That's what I recall. Someone got theirs and took office pics. Everyone's happy...then the wheel runs off from there on. I'm still on the waitlist for a full replacement. Mine is so bad the CDC May want it. It has blisters and some foul smelling chemical on it.

almost 50 lbs? Am I the only one who wishes he wasn't this heavy? I am going to have a hernia moving him.

Originally Posted by Rulk

Wow. To think I could buy that Gladiator Hulk ... or XM's strip-o-gram Captain America for the same price ....

decisions, decisions

Really? why would you spend $800 on an Asian Captain America. You can tell the difference on how SS pieces top this boy scout.

Originally Posted by Rulk

Wow. To think I could buy that Gladiator Hulk ... or XM's strip-o-gram Captain America for the same price ....

decisions, decisions

Really? why would you spend $800 on an Asian Captain America. You can tell the difference on how SS pieces top this boy scout.

Cap looks good there... but

Shots fired! Roles reversed! :panic: :lol

Yeah I gotta say this piece owns ANY other Hulk I have seen ... and it most certainly DOMINATES the XM Hulk, but then that is their weakest piece IMHO

Gladiator Hulk > XM Captain America
Trust me, I am a mathematician. With that said, Magneto looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to get Hulk.

Gladiator Hulk > XM Captain America
Trust me, I am a mathematician. With that said, Magneto looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to get Hulk.

Oh I agree Gladiator Hulk is so damn impressive. As far as I am concerned his finish and execution is as good as the XM Cap and his size an presence just OWENS it. However, short of LSF or 1:1 there isn't much that is going to be able to match GHulk... well the King is coming...lol

Back