Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey, what are you trying to prove? I am getting pissed off about your comments which implies me! STOP that! I said if I go wrong, I know to say sorry! The statue looks amazing and I love it but the belt material isn't the same as the proto which they showed us before! Let me tell you that if you want to be the popular guy here and want to be loved from everyone, that's ok:) I don't need it and all I can say is happy to us for getting an awesome HULK...

Last edited:
Spidey, what are you trying to prove? I am getting pissed off about your comments which implies me! STOP that! I said if I go wrong, I know to say sorry! The statue looks amazing and I love it but the belt material isn't the same as the proto which they showed us before! Let me tell you that if you want to be the popular guy here and want to be loved from everyone, that's ok:) I don't need it and all I can say is happy to us for getting an awesome HULK...

Damn ... A man of his word. Now THAT I can respect and get behind. Mags, you just got my respect for this. Most haters hate on a piece and then when it comes out looking AMAZING they scatter like cockroaches when the lights come on... or at least until the FIRST pics of QC issues come out, and then they are back on a piece like a quarterback on a cheerleader. I apologize Mags for pissing you off. I too can admit when I am wrong.

Now when it comes to the belt material I kind of disagree I was looking at the shots of the proto from last years SDCC and the materials look very close to being the same. So I respectfully disagree, and state that with these new pics I think this is one of the closest statues I have seen to the proto to in my short years here.

GHulk1.jpg

As for having to be well liked by EVERYONE, Mags that just isn't me. I express my opinion even if I know it is going to piss people off. Now, I do stay away from threads about statues I do not like because I don't want to be a major downer to guys who have just spent their hard earned money on something, but even with pieces I like I will call it like it is.

Damn ... A man of his word. Now THAT I can respect and get behind. Mags, you just got my respect for this. Most haters hate on a piece and then when it comes out looking AMAZING they scatter like cockroaches when the lights come on... or at least until the FIRST pics of QC issues come out, and then they are back on a piece like a quarterback on a cheerleader. I apologize Mags for pissing you off. I too can admit when I am wrong.

Now when it comes to the belt material I kind of disagree I was looking at the shots of the proto from last years SDCC and the materials look very close to being the same. So I respectfully disagree, and state that with these new pics I think this is one of the closest statues I have seen to the proto to in my short years here.

View attachment 123869

As for having to be well liked by EVERYONE, Mags that just isn't me. I express my opinion even if I know it is going to piss people off. Now, I do stay away from threads about statues I do not like because I don't want to be a major downer to guys who have just spent their hard earned money on something, but even with pieces I like I will call it like it is.

Spidey, I told you I am not a HATER! The HULK looks damn spectacular and I will not be sorry to spend so much money for him:) Congrats to Sideshow and please continue to work and produce like that:) The belt material looks so thick at the proto photos but I can live with that so I don't have a problem with that anymore:)

So true...
Most haters hate on a piece and then when it comes out looking AMAZING they scatter like cockroaches when the lights come on... or at least until the FIRST pics of QC issues come out, and then they are back on a piece like a quarterback on a cheerleader.

That belt will be better after a warm iron is ran over it. Don't forget it's been shoved in the Polystyrene.

Size was never in doubt, I remember getting my Meter Stick out a while ago and thinking 'WOW!'
Weight I'm happy about. No shelf worries on this beast, he's getting his own table.
Doubt he's solid but a thick cast is cool. Hulk shouldn't be no piggybank.

Spidey, I told you I am not a HATER! The HULK looks damn spectacular and I will not be sorry to spend so much money for him:) Congrats to Sideshow and please continue to work and produce like that:) The belt material looks so thick at the proto photos but I can live with that so I don't have a problem with that anymore:)

THIS we can both agree on. Next time don't get so worked up though till we see real pics... Okay??? As for the belt it may be a bit thinner Mags, but not by much. I will need some other pics to judge for sure.

So true...

That belt will be better after a warm iron is ran over it. Don't forget it's been shoved in the Polystyrene.

Size was never in doubt, I remember getting my Meter Stick out a while ago and thinking 'WOW!'
Weight I'm happy about. No shelf worries on this beast, he's getting his own table.
Doubt he's solid but a thick cast is cool. Hulk shouldn't be no piggybank.

If he is 47 lbs he is going to be fairly solid.

Back