Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he turned out great. It's always the subpar photos that make it look worse than it is. People really panic like crazy initially.

Is this for real? Or they trying to make it look bad so we get a bad impression. The skirt even has cheap looking bottons on the tips.
pu2y6y3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this for real? Or they trying to make it look bad so we get a bad impression. The skirt even has cheap looking bottons on the tips.

Skirt I had inside out, buttons are there. Material does seem to be different though.
Here are some pics I didn't use on original post, again not the best. Lighting is not as direct

IMAG0155.jpg
IMAG0162.jpg
IMAG0179.jpg

so Zillion, is that your first statue? wonder what you think of the size & presence of this beast :)

My first preorder from sideshow and first that I am keeping yes. Wasn't really into statues until I saw this one. Planet hulk is one of my favorite arcs and the size and presence is what I imagined, hulk angry and not one to be #!%!ed with. Actually flash was turned off on my phone it was the lighting in the room, it was way too direct and overexposed in some of my pics. Prototype images are produced in a professional studio and are meant to accentuate a piece. Does a piece ever match a proto exactly? I don't really have the experience to say, so take these images in with a grain of salt. I'm crossing my fingers for my apoc ex next month, if it's not what I expect it will be sold or refunded. Overall I am satisfied and hope you all have no major QC issues. The skirt however I am disappointed in, leather will have to be replaced down the road.

Told you it was the flash :)

JAWS WINS ;) ;)

My first preorder from sideshow and first that I am keeping yes. Wasn't really into statues until I saw this one. Planet hulk is one of my favorite arcs and the size and presence is what I imagined, hulk angry and not one to be #!%!ed with. Actually flash was turned off on my phone it was the lighting in the room, it was way to direct and overexposed in some of my pics. Prototype images are produced in a professional studio and are meant to accentuate a piece. Does a piece ever match a proto exactly? I don't really have the experience to say, so take these images in with a grain of salt. Overall I am satisfied and hope you all have no major QC issues. The skirt however I am disappointed in, leather will have to be replaced down the road.

JAWS LOSES :lecture :lol

Back