Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first statue direct from sideshow. Im in the uk how many days does it usually take to get here, would I have it around the 30th or am I wishing a bit there? :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Spidey was sent out on the Thursday, reached Leeds by Monday and Merseyside by Tuesday.

Always best looking locally for non Exclusives. That would land 2-3 months later though.

Should ship Friday 25th so we should get it in the UK around 1st August!Cant wait for this one but no-where to set him up!
May have to retire Conan/Ape to the attic for a while!

Right there with you. If this comes with issues it is going right back. Maybe sideshow should send return shipping labels with every order. It would save the time of calling customer service. Sad day when customers are worried about opening a $600 statue. If it is bad I will buy two xm magnetos with my refund.

I've been waiting over a week for a return label. Told I could send it back, agreed to return it, few days pass and nothing, I called and was told I would have it in an hour, that was on Tuesday. Emailed then again this morning before they opened and I'm still waiting for a response.

My final flex payment on the 25th so it should arrive 1-3 days after for me in canada! Can't wait for this bad boy to come in and have it displayed next to my Apocalypse! :)

I've been waiting over a week for a return label. Told I could send it back, agreed to return it, few days pass and nothing, I called and was told I would have it in an hour, that was on Tuesday. Emailed then again this morning before they opened and I'm still waiting for a response.

Everyone gets ignored this time of the year and it's not just SSs CS. Comicon is the focus right now for all major companies. I know it's annoying but SS will get back to you. Hang in there

Starting to get the superman worries here. I want my damn processing notice for this statue! No BS 2nd batch for me. I ordered this within seconds of it going up. Actually I ordered two because I want this so bad and if SS screws one up I wanted a shot at compiling a clean one!! This is my statue of the year SS. Send me my damn notice!

Everyone gets ignored this time of the year and it's not just SSs CS. Comicon is the focus right now for all major companies. I know it's annoying but SS will get back to you. Hang in there

Starting to get the superman worries here. I want my damn processing notice for this statue! No BS 2nd batch for me. I ordered this within seconds of it going up. Actually I ordered two because I want this so bad and if SS screws one up I wanted a shot at compiling a clean one!! This is my statue of the year SS. Send me my damn notice!

what do you do if both are good, sell one? My return is for an ex Apoc so I really got screwed on that one.

what do you do if both are good, sell one? My return is for an ex Apoc so I really got screwed on that one.

I'd be surprised to get two perfect GH but if I'm lucky enough I'll just sit on the extra for awhile and use it as trading bait one day.
I feel your pain on the Apoc buddy. Mine was also an absolute disaster as well. One of the worst statues I've ever physically recieved from SS.

I'd be surprised to get two perfect GH but if I'm lucky enough I'll just sit on the extra for awhile and use it as trading bait one day.
I feel your pain on the Apoc buddy. Mine was also an absolute disaster as well. One of the worst statues I've ever physically recieved from SS.

Lol.... Now that is a plan m8... Lol

P.s. your PM box is full.... No go on the KotoSpidey my man... Sorry

Working 3rd shift, lack of sleep, and working every other weekend had me totally confused about the date. I couldn't understand why everyone was getting their statues so soon. I can't believe July is almost over! I've got to get on day shift soon...back to a normal life. Anyway, I guess mine ships Friday....AWESOME!!!!

Lol.... Now that is a plan m8... Lol

P.s. your PM box is full.... No go on the KotoSpidey my man... Sorry

Awe dude. When this first went up i just about fainted. It's absolutely gorgeous to my eyes. Was not taking any chances

Appreciate you looking into the Spidey for me though. Thanks for the effort buddy

There's no way this isn't going to be a batch shipping job. The edition size is 3,000 (though I know they haven't sold out yet) and the box is going to be massive. I expect this one to come in waves, but probably not nearly as extended as the Superman exclusive has been.

Back