Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are holding back after recent Q.C issues.
If the first couple of pictures are sweet he will fly out.

As Tav said 3,000 isn't really a lot and who cares. You either love it or you don't :huh

So what..the numbers on the bottom don't mean anything

Of course they do ink. I know you really don't care and take the collecting philosophy of "if you like it, buy it" but there are those of us that prioritize our purchases based on the edition size and maybe hold out until the statue is in hand to see if Sideshow changed anything unannounced or the quality control is lacking.

I did buy Gladiator Hulk day one and am glad there was no exclusive so I could order through my AD for a nice discount and not miss out on anything. I hope this turns out to be a grand slam, because I really enjoyed the Planet Hulk story and was sad that I ended up selling my Bowen Gladiator Hulk. I do have the bust still which is also superb. Can't wait for this one!

So what..the numbers on the bottom don't mean anything

I respectfully disagree. To each their own. We all have different reasons for why these are collectible or special to us. That number on the bottom means value in more ways than one to a lot of people. Life would be boring if we all liked the same things for the same reasons. Embrace the differences. I can't wait for this piece, please be in good QC.

I respectfully disagree. To each their own. We all have different reasons for why these are collectible or special to us. That number on the bottom means value in more ways than one to a lot of people. Life would be boring if we all liked the same things for the same reasons. Embrace the differences. I can't wait for this piece, please be in good QC.

Well said, and I agree.

This will be my first statue and only reason I purchased was because I like it. Rarity did not matter to me.

Of course they do ink. I know you really don't care and take the collecting philosophy of "if you like it, buy it" but there are those of us that prioritize our purchases based on the edition size and maybe hold out until the statue is in hand to see if Sideshow changed anything unannounced or the quality control is lacking.

I did buy Gladiator Hulk day one and am glad there was no exclusive so I could order through my AD for a nice discount and not miss out on anything. I hope this turns out to be a grand slam, because I really enjoyed the Planet Hulk story and was sad that I ended up selling my Bowen Gladiator Hulk. I do have the bust still which is also superb. Can't wait for this one!

for me it's a part of it, especially being so expensive. I'd like to know that if I lost interest I could at least get my money back out of it.

No one answered my question about canceling, if there is a delay do they let you cancel for a full refund?

splash-HulkAgentsSmashPlanetLeader-600x375.jpg
Agents of Smash were back on Skaar's home planet and all were gladiators.

Back