"Planet Hulk" BD & DVD 2/2/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cartoon was pretty good, and worth a buy, but can't hold the comic's jock.

I thought it was pretty good. I loved the action and the character designs were a nice transition from comic to cartoon. Agreed, they left some story out, let alone making Hulk fight Beta Ray Bill instead of Silver Surfer but at this point, with these movies, there is only so much they can do. I've come to expect things being left out, with that being said this was not a bad representation.

Animation was a lot better than the other movies. Dvd was loaded with special features (Wolverine vs. Hulk from the series Wolverine and the X-men, motion comics, etc.) I think I'm gonna pursue Bowen's Planet Hulk statue now. I hope they come out with a sequel, hopefully World War Hulk.

Finally bought and saw this today. Out of all the ones done so far, I'd say this was the best. I guess that means they need to base these animated movies on big stories from the comics.

World War Hulk would be great, along with a Civil War/Secret Invasion/Dark Reign trilogy.

Watched this today as well, of course the comic was better but I still enjoyed this version and I'll more than likely pic up the DVD.

I really liked this one. Am a big DC Animated Movies fan. I find none of the previous Marvel movies hold up a candle to DC ones. But this one was quite interesting. It's might largely be due to the famous storyline it's based on. Now i have got to read PH graphic novel.

Question to fans of the novel: Why didn't Elloe or Miek told who they really were during Lavin's burial scene?

I really liked this one. Am a big DC Animated Movies fan. I find none of the previous Marvel movies hold up a candle to DC ones. But this one was quite interesting. It's might largely be due to the famous storyline it's based on. Now i have got to read PH graphic novel.

Question to fans of the novel: Why didn't Elloe or Miek told who they really were during Lavin's burial scene?

If you read any of the Hulk books, Planet Hulk is a must IMO. I still haven't gotten around to reading WWH, but after watching this one I might have to splurge on some more books this week.

~~Is there a graphic novel or complete collection of WWH???

If you read any of the Hulk books, Planet Hulk is a must IMO. I still haven't gotten around to reading WWH, but after watching this one I might have to splurge on some more books this week.

~~Is there a graphic novel or complete collection of WWH???

There's many graphic novels of WWH but I wouldn't say they are the complete story, there's several spin offs and the stories aren't as great as PH as I think they were trying to milk it for what it was worth but yeah there are several titles for WWH.

WWH: World War Hulk
WWH: Gamma Corps
WWH: X-Men
WWH: Front Line
WWH: Damage Control
WWH: Incredible Herc
WWH-Warbound

There's many graphic novels of WWH but I wouldn't say they are the complete story, there's several spin offs and the stories aren't as great as PH as I think they were trying to milk it for what it was worth but yeah there are several titles for WWH.

WWH: World War Hulk

Lol...see that's the reason I didn't read it the first time. Too many side stories to keep up with. This is the main story right?? I can read this without needing any of the other books??

Lol...see that's the reason I didn't read it the first time. Too many side stories to keep up with. This is the main story right?? I can read this without needing any of the other books??

Yea you can get a graphic novel just on PH, Son of Skaar is really good as well and it's a complete story. I would stick with those if you don't like the WWH In Manhattan or WWH Does Dallas :lol

PH
49452827.JPG

Son of Skaar
42598291.JPG

I've already read Planet Hulk and its one of my favorite books in a long time, but I feel like I missed out on something with WWH and don't want to spend $100 on all the books just to get a complete story.

I've already read Planet Hulk and its one of my favorite books in a long time, but I feel like I missed out on something with WWH and don't want to spend $100 on all the books just to get a complete story.

Yeah I guess you can get the jest of it with the first WWH graphic novel, just not the full story, sawry dawg :peace

Yea you can get a graphic novel just on PH, Son of Skaar is really good as well and it's a complete story. I would stick with those if you don't like the WWH In Manhattan or WWH Does Dallas :lol

Is the Son of Skaar Storyline finished? I've been waiting to pick up the graphic novel for the entire storyline.

Back