"Planet Hulk" BD & DVD 2/2/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will watch it, no doubt, as I love the Planet Hulk story. I just can't understand why these Marvel animated releases can't be as fluid and detailed as the Anime stuff without all of that Japanese fluff.

Yeah I hear on that part, I don't really dig that part of cartoons in that sort of format.

Ive been waiting for this movie since it was announced..the wait is almost over :chew

What I like the most were the easter eggs for initiated comic fans..seeing cameos by Star Lord,Gamora, Pip the Troll, Adam Warlock and even the Grand Master were kinda cool..

I got to view it tonight because a friend of ours works for Best Buy and somehow got a copy and he brought it over for him and my boyfriend to watch and it actually was better than I thought it was. The Hulk is starting to grow on me, he makes me laugh on the Superhero Squad cartoon.

I enjoyed the "online" version. Couldn't wait for release but ordered it on bluray in any case.
He looked less like Frankenstein muscle bound brother compare to Hulk vs Thor which they give him a emo flat top.
hulk-vs-video.jpg

Watched it yesterday, only the action was good. They left out everything else that made Planet Hulk great though, very disappointed with it. I know they could have never crammed everything into the movie, but if they had made it 15 minutes longer and didn't spend so much time focussing on the gladiator stuff they could have put in a lot more. I'm especially pissed off that a certain Shadow got gipped; she comes across as a whiny Mary Sue now while she was a good character in the comic. 5/10 for me...

Watched it yesterday, only the action was good. They left out everything else that made Planet Hulk great though, very disappointed with it. I know they could have never crammed everything into the movie, but if they had made it 15 minutes longer and didn't spend so much time focussing on the gladiator stuff they could have put in a lot more. I'm especially pissed off that a certain Shadow got gipped; she comes across as a whiny Mary Sue now while she was a good character in the comic. 5/10 for me...

Ahh never read the comic but it sounds good.

Back