Planet Hulk Animation movie at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Shown at Marvel Panel, Anyone of you attendees saw this ??? Please tell how it was..Thanks.

During Friday's Marvel Animation panel, Comic-Con attendees got their first glimpse of the studio's next animated feature, Planet Hulk. Based on Greg Pak's comic-book storyline (Incredible Hulk issues #92 to #105), the movie begins with the Illuminati (a secret group of superheroes that includes Iron Man and Professor X) sentencing the Hulk to exile on a deserted planet because the big, green guy has become a danger to Earth. While in outer space, Hulk does what Hulk does best -- gets angry -- and causes his rocket to crash land on the vicious planet of Sakaar, where he is captured and eventually becomes a triumphant gladiator.

Yet this Hulk has more on his mind than just smashing baddies. "No one has ever seen the Hulk like this before," supervising director Frank Paur told EW. "What happens if the Hulk doesn't change back into Bruce Banner? Who is the Hulk then? That's where we start playing with the idea that the Hulk is a thinking, rational being. We start to get into the Hulk's psyche -- what makes him tick?" You'll find out when Planet Hulk debuts on DVD in February 2010.

I'll definitely be picking this up. For all of you who haven't read this storyline yet, please do! It's well worth it.

You know what comes next right Shai?:joy

wwh-logo.jpg

Awesome and I don't think they will tone it down, Wolverine wasn't.

Love these Marvel animated features - can't wait for this one!

Would be really cool to see Annihilation too, but that'll probably never happen..

This and the Iron Man Anime have been looking very forward to the Marvel Animated features.

Nice! Always Love Hulk. I hope when the Animate Movie is out, There will be a Planet Hulk PF to come alone.:D

Back